Behind closed doors match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Bamford scored two and Musonda got one in a game that ended 5-0.
    Fingers crossed them two are in hoops in the next week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Fingers crossed them two are in hoops in the next week or two.
      Would be great Kev.

Comment

The game was purely set up to look at Bamford and maybe Musondo so hopefully we will see something come from it.
        From our point of view JET played up top and was apparently shocking and YSY was LB and although lost 5-0 didnt have a stinker, Crego-Cox played LW as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
          The game was purely set up to look at Bamford and maybe Musondo so hopefully we will see something come from it.
          From our point of view JET played up top and was apparently shocking and YSY was LB and although lost 5-0 didnt have a stinker, Crego-Cox played LW as well.
          i dont think we will be seeing jet in thefirst team again.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            i dont think we will be seeing jet in thefirst team again.
            What about Polter if Bamford comes in?

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
              Any other info on performance?

Comment

Jack Robinson made his long-awaited comeback from injury in an Under-21s friendly against Chelsea on Tuesday.

The QPR defender – on the sidelines for almost a year after sustaining a serious knee injury whilst on loan at Huddersfield Town last season – played 70 minutes on his return.

Fellow first-teamers Samba Diakite, Tyler Blackwood, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Yun Suk-Young also featured at Cobham, where Chelsea ran-out 5-0 winners against an experimental Under-21s side.

QPR: Hudnott, Trialist, Robinson (Shodipo 70), Diakite (Comley 80), Haran, Hamalainen, Grego-Cox, Rosenthal, Blackwood (Prohouly 70), Emmanuel-Thomas, Yun.

From qpr till I die.

Comment

Just hope they don't loan out Robinson again
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    Just hope they don't loan out Robinson again
                    Why? I think it would be beneficial to send him out for a month to get his fitness back then have him back here for the last 10 or so games.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      Why? I think it would be beneficial to send him out for a month to get his fitness back then have him back here for the last 10 or so games.
                      Are you the one that sends me pics of his poo poo toilet ?
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Jack Robinson made his long-awaited comeback from injury in an Under-21s friendly against Chelsea on Tuesday.

The QPR defender – on the sidelines for almost a year after sustaining a serious knee injury whilst on loan at Huddersfield Town last season – played 70 minutes on his return.

Fellow first-teamers Samba Diakite, Tyler Blackwood, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Yun Suk-Young also featured at Cobham, where Chelsea ran-out 5-0 winners against an experimental Under-21s side.

QPR: Hudnott, Trialist, Robinson (Shodipo 70), Diakite (Comley 80), Haran, Hamalainen, Grego-Cox, Rosenthal, Blackwood (Prohouly 70), Emmanuel-Thomas, Yun.

From qpr till I die.
                        Anyone seen him play? He is a fellow Scandinavian.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          Are you the one that sends me pics of his poo poo toilet ?
                          Erm...

Comment

Working...
                          X