• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jims first win today

All out attack against a poor side and jim s first win in the bag
    R's

Could happen....stranger things have.

Comment

Got to lose now chaz has gone, it's just what we do. If your hurt, rangers will kick you right in the nuts,

Comment

It's QPR, you never know!

Comment

Polter now our number 1 striker. Rotherham must be shaking.

Comment

...with laughter!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Polter now our number 1 striker. Rotherham must be shaking.
              Glad you put 'striker' after 'number 1'...... then again...
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Glad you put 'striker' after 'number 1'...... then again...
                Better than being a number 2, though there is an argument for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                  All out attack against a poor side and jim s first win in the bag
                  Proper disagree. Players would have known austin was goin for a while. But it becoming official will filter through to the team today. Redfearn doing a good job there with what he's got. Think I see it was 5 wins from 10.just beat Brighton aswell . There be looking to smash our bottle jobs today. Lucky to get a draw I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    Proper disagree. Players would have known austin was goin for a while. But it becoming official will filter through to the team today. Redfearn doing a good job there with what he's got. Think I see it was 5 wins from 10.just beat Brighton aswell . There be looking to smash our bottle jobs today. Lucky to get a draw I reckon.
                    Rotherham are on a decent run atm. Won their last 3 home games and 2 of those against Brighton and Hull.

Comment

I actually don't expect anything from these ##### at the moment apart from disappointment so in true Rangers fashion they will probably win . I'm just so deflated I don't even know if a rare win will cheer me up

Comment

On paper we still have better players jimmy needs a win and we should win
                        R's

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          I actually don't expect anything from these ##### at the moment apart from disappointment so in true Rangers fashion they will probably win . I'm just so deflated I don't even know if a rare win will cheer me up
                          Yep, need to be a 'convincing high scoring' win to raise any sort of smile from me today mate!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Yep, need to be a 'convincing high scoring' win to raise any sort of smile from me today mate!
                            Not with 4-5-1. Play to draw mentality .

Comment

I like Polter. At least he gives a s###. Still, slagging him off will definitely help him get established.

Comment

Working...
                              X