No announcement yet.

Relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we lose Charlie and don't replace him, we'll be close to bottom 3 I think

Comment

With Polter as our main goal threat we will struggle to score. Our defence is now looking iffy again. Our midfield is slow and unimaginative. Our goalkeeper is Gary Sprake reincarated. Our squad is a box of chocolates. Our new manager is a fruitcake.

Mid table..Easy!

Comment

mid table said that for ages now lose one , win one , lose one , draw one .....

Comment

We ain't relegation material. Luckily there are 5 or 6 worst sides.

We are bang average 12th -16th positron atm.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Yep. Relegation talk is ridiculously OTT. Not happening, calm down.
            Hope you are right Matty but 4 points from 18 is relegation form....

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              3 teams have a worse record than us over last 6 games. At the end of the day we are still 9 clear so I'm not worried at all. Very disappointing (understatement) at the moment but optimistically (stupidly) I think get 1 win on the board and we will win a few. My main wish is it to get rid of a few of the high earners and just play out the rest of the season in mid table and go again for next year.

Comment

Oh bore off
                Mid table all day long.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Oh bore off
                  Mid table all day long.
                  I hope you're right, the bar has been lowered significantly though and I don't see many wins coming with this squad as it is which could lead to a nervous finish!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    This. Squeaky bum time starts at Rotherham. Who would have had that down as such a big game?

Comment

With leading players not wanting(?) to play for us, confidence low and no new manager effect a relegation fight is absolutely a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        If we lose Charlie and don't replace him, we'll be close to bottom 3 I think
                        Take away his goals and we'd be bottom three. What a terrible appointment Les has been. And his two mates.
                        Last edited by Rangers77; 02-01-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Another ridiculous thread, expect better from you bill. Total macaroni, attention seeking macaroni. In fact I'll have any bet with anyone who thinks we will be anywhere near the bottom eight season end.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Take away his goals and we'd be bottom three. What a terrible appointment Les has been. And his two mates.
                            Add the points we had after going in front first and holding on and we would be top three. Easy this if my auntie had bullocks game ain't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Add the points we had after going in front first and holding on and we would be top three. Easy this if my auntie had bullocks game ain't it.
                              Makes the same point, Kev. Can t score goals and can't defend leads. Persistently. Something isn't right.

Comment

Yeah deffo, and it's so annoying, but it really is just slack players bing slack. We ain't as bad as so many make out mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X