Two goals in seven. None in open play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Sandro could arguably have been MOTM not sure what those saying he was poor were watching. Broke up most of their attacks
    Easily. No coincidence that Burnley looked livelier as Sandro started to fade. That was time to move Henry in alongside him. Like him or not, Henry is a good athlete and finishes games strong.

Comment

Henry is our fittest player isn't he? Used to be Barton, maybe nas could find out (meaning ground covered etc)

Comment

The talk about Poulter is that he has a rotten attitude. Is always late for training - not a couple of minutes here and there but an hour at a time. When he does train it's lethargic and the thing he was supposed to offer (as in strength and physicality around the opponents box) doesn't materialise because he never puts a shift in on the training pitch or in reserve games. No sources revealed, just what I've heard
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          The talk about Poulter is that he has a rotten attitude. Is always late for training - not a couple of minutes here and there but an hour at a time. When he does train it's lethargic and the thing he was supposed to offer (as in strength and physicality around the opponents box) doesn't materialise because he never puts a shift in on the training pitch or in reserve games. No sources revealed, just what I've heard
          If that's true then hopefully the new regime can correct it. There might actually be something to work with other than a technically inept lump.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Strange if true as thats the exact opposite of what his game is supposed to be about. Maybe enjoying London life a bit too much.

Comment

Fer out, Chery in !

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                We are wrapping charlie up in cotton wool to much, he should off played from the start then take him off if he was feeling tired
                exactly harry
                charlie must start!

Comment

if your fit enough to be on the bench your fit enough to start!

Comment

We have to find some edge up top without Chas. You can't play a no no.9 game without a really creative midfield - when we won this league AT's contribution was immense, and as we simply don't have that other strikers must come into the equation.

The priority of pretty much anyone who took over us post Ramsey had to be locking up shop at the back, and it's good we didn't concede. But at some point we have to unlock at the other end. We're not good enough to do that without playing a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      We have to find some edge up top without Chas. You can't play a no no.9 game without a really creative midfield - when we won this league AT's contribution was immense, and as we simply don't have that other strikers must come into the equation.

The priority of pretty much anyone who took over us post Ramsey had to be locking up shop at the back, and it's good we didn't concede. But at some point we have to unlock at the other end. We're not good enough to do that without playing a striker.
                      Agreed. There were so many chances in that first half that I thought, if Charlie or JET were on the pitch, would've been converted. We have no bite up front with Phillips there. While he puts a shift in imo and does his best, he's just not a striker. Hoilett has improved immensely but he isn't a striker either. I think we need to sign one in January, we can't go on with just 2 of them (I'm not including Polter because he's dogsh*t).
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No this isn't a post from today, but December 2015. Sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          No this isn't a post from today, but December 2015. Sound familiar?
                          Not really... we've scored 10 goals in 8... hardly a goalscoring issue. Wherever they go in from, however they go in, as long as they end up in the back of the net, they count.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

But we have let in 9 in 3

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              But we have let in 9 in 3
                              Aware, but obviously, that isn't the point being made. We can save that for another thread haha
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not really as if we keep letting that amount in then 10 in 8 would almost certainly mean relegation.

Comment

Working...
                                X