Hogan on Hughes and Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogan on Hughes and Redknapp

Imo, his reflections on the Hughes reign are quite interesting.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...hraim-10557938
    Last edited by Shania; 11-12-2015, 09:39 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Shows what a mug Redknapp is. Fruad.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      I feel for Hogan because he did give us 100% on the pitch, one thing I'm glad about is Harry leaving.

Comment

That's outrageous.. Two keepers on the bench.

But there's the issue with players of today... He should have put a transfer request in instead of speaking to his agent.

I thought HE was ok for us, didn't set the world alight but still a lot better than a lot of wingers we've had.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Also interesting to read how Hughes tried to change a few things "backstage", I think JFH will continue that job.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

How many times he says that he "played well", lost count.
            Interesting but poorly transcribed interview.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              How many times he says that he "played well", lost count.
              Interesting but poorly transcribed interview.
              I've read it twice and tbh I haven't a clue what the story is. Needs a rewrite.

Comment

Appalling, poorly written: Grammar, syntax, spelling, editing you name it, it has got it; this must have been done at the Christmas party. The paste is a hoot, maybe we should get the chef back, perhaps Warnock is the chef given last couple of games.

He got a new chef who was preparing great food and people were losing fat. Before and after game he'd give us video analysis of what we were doing. He was honest with us.
                Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  I feel for Hogan because he did give us 100% on the pitch, one thing I'm glad about is Harry leaving.
                  Yes he did give 100% but unfortunately it wasn't good enough as his record elsewhere tells it , 2 keepers on the bench was Redknapp trying to tell him he wasn't doing enough ?
                  was he sulking because he wanted to go to Charlton who wouldn't pay what Redknapp wanted and M K would so Redknapp stopped his loan to Charlton ? two sides to every story

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Yes he did give 100% but unfortunately it wasn't good enough as his record elsewhere tells it , 2 keepers on the bench was Redknapp trying to tell him he wasn't doing enough ?
                    was he sulking because he wanted to go to Charlton who wouldn't pay what Redknapp wanted and M K would so Redknapp stopped his loan to Charlton ? two sides to every story
                    I agree.

He's 27 years old and is without a club.

He's played literally a handful of senior games throughout his career (apart from a couple of seasons with us) and has constantly been sent out on loan - so the story really tells itself that he just doesn't cut the mustard as a professional footballer.

Comment

I can't wait until HR is a name that isn't mentioned!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

He's the biggest myth in football.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

O'Baggins

Comment

No doubt some truth/insights spoken - but he's always been a lot of mouth and not a lot of end product on the pitch...... else he'd still have a job as a professional footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              At least acknowledge the player, don't ignore them which he was doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X