Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that disappointed! not over the moon! but can see why? the club lost a bit of face and dropped a Bollo(k when they said they would have someone in place at the end of the last international break, obviously there may have been some stumbling blocks to getting who they wanted? that maybe a certain DOF and people not happy to work under him? sounds like JFH maybe the front runner later? But until we get someone ( the right person there's no rush if they have a certain person in mind and its for football reasons and not because it's politically correct ) I'm sure Warnock will put his all into it

Comment

Nothing against Warnock getting the job but letts hope it's not another month of it's going to be him no it's not it's going to be someone else or it's going to be some foriegn fella

Comment

If 8th true maybe JFH has said he will finish his season with Burton out of loyalty and join us season end.

Comment

If Pearson was out of the running for whatever reason then this will do for me.

Comment

Nothing against Warnock getting the job but letts hope it's not another month of it's going to be him no it's not it's going to be someone else or it's going to be some foriegn fella

Comment

We sure are learning our lessons in PR.

I yearn for a properly run club and not a sticky tape plaster job.

If they wanted NW then make the appointment as soon as CR went. If that wasn't the plan then why suddenly change tack and give NW the job?

Comment

I think this is the right move, NW knows and loves this club and he will steady the ship which is what we need. I also believe that the board are waiting for their chosen man who may not be available at this moment and just for an outside bet I think that it will be Steve McLaren who is not going to last much longer at Newcastle.

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...or-hasselbaink

Comment

Why would they do that when warnock has got the job?

Comment

The mirror talking nonsense or was it a paid for Warnock article to try and twist TFs arm.

Comment

As always don't know whats going on, all a bit bizarre, NW had said 3 weeks ago it would be sorted in Early December and he was in charge until after the Leeds game, so who knows but do hope we do approach JFH if he says no then thats a different matter entirely.

Comment

This seems more reliable than the Mirror....

Comment

The betting odds are suspended on all the sites I'm looking at. Pretty sure that never happens during the daytime unless something is happening. I know the odds get suspended during the night.

Comment

If this is true why are we now asking Burton for permission to speak to JFH. Why wasn't this done when Ramsey was sacked?

We really do make a long drawn out saga of these events, it's a joke.

Having a chairman stationed in London would help.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Good news, good manager. We're lucky to have it. Needs to steady the ship and then rebuild starting in Jan for when they all jump ship in the summer
                                We´re lucky to have a manager who does´nt play strikers? Oh dear, WeAre. :hate_my_pc
                                Last edited by Shania; 27-11-2015, 02:31 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X