What seems to be the problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What seems to be the problem?

replied a couple of times but not posted a thread, so, g'day all.

What is the thing that annoys the most? Our league position or performance?

If we had been playing attractive, attacking, expansive football involving youth or not, but were still in exactly the same boat results wise would there be this amount of dis-content?

Or if we play (as we did under old mate knee op) walk about lob ball (as we do now) but were in the top 6 (as we were under bagpuss), would there be equal amounts of hate mail to the board and Ramseys door?

My two cents, i couldn't give a #### where we play football, or who plays it for us. It's nice being on match of day for what that's worth. I'd just like to watch a game because I enjoy watching, not because I feel like I should. We have been tactically inept since moving up from the Championship under Warnock, I include his time with us in the premier as part of our downfall.

Part of me thinks that there isn't a manager who can come in and sort it out, certainly nobody of the current available bigger names. I'd be inclined to give the job to Clint, just because hell or high water he's got the respect of the fans, so at least we'll enjoy the team for a while. But we all know Ramsey is gonna here for a while longer don't we.....

I'm guessing that Ramsey's record and win ratio in this division is similar to Luigi De Canio's back in the day and despite LDC having some #### poor players he got us playing some lovely stuff that all the fans enjoyed. Ramsey has a sea of luxuries by comparision but is getting pelters from allcomers.

So performance for me.

Comment

Performance. Looks to me like most of the players are just going through the motions.

Comment

Working...
      X