The Club is rotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Who do you want in the managerchair, Bushcelt1?
    tough call shania. some managers suit some clubs(mark hughes being an example)-one thing for sure is it has to be a manager who has the experience of football at this level. warnock could be used short term until a potential person becomes available but the man who fits the bill is ready to go now-pearson. i hope we get a passionate fella in because it suits us-warnock and olly were the last two to really get you pumped up about the rangers.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

We are in a right mess and have been since Tango and Cash refused to sell the club to Amit and co. Tony for all his money and passion has got us no where, as he simply has gone from one idea to another. There is a long term plan now and we just have to wait it out. The summer window did not go as planned due to certain players not being sold. That is football. Just remember Southampton went all the way down to the third division to get their #### together. All we have to do this season is stay up. It is #### i know. But if you don't think Les and Chris can't see what we are lacking you are very much mistaken. It will take them time.

As for Tony turning round in the middle of October and saying he wants promotion that was unbelievable. This man has done more damage to the club than anyone over the last few years.

The only thing that has upset me this season is the lack of youth been given a go. I have been happy with the players we have bought in. We have just lack a bit of Character. That can come in January or maybe have to wait until next summer. I am surprised we haven't bought in any loans or out of contract players to boast the defence up.

The club is finally trying to fix massive problems that we have. If it kept going the way it was there would be no QPR to support any more. We are not going to get the club we want over night epically as we have been so far away from it

When was supporting QPR easy?

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
        Sorry, but part of the problem - and it's a significant one - are some of the fans who post their bile on here and elsewhere so quickly whenever a result goes wrong, which it will every other week if we are to meet the previously stated aim of the people at the club to have a stabilising, building year to get away from the " rottenness" I assume the OP was referring to. Last night the width of the post or bar went against us achieving a good result. sadly that's not enough for many of us. Many on here are impatient and demand instant, constant success. That was what caused the problems the OP referred to.
        The club hasn't been run properly since Thompson. Not a pop,ular chairman but good chairman rarely are. Even the GOF understood the principles of running s club. A love of the club a love of its fans simply isn't good enough.

Yes the recent fans that have joined the club expect miracles from the millions. They weren't there for the bucket collections or the original misery of watching us drop under Wilkins. Ignore their voices for a second.

The problem starts st the topand at present it wouldn't matter who the manager is, we simply cannot be successful - there are no foundations! We hAve crap training facilities, we have a crap academy, we have a crap ground (yes we all love it)

As a youngster growing up in London would you really want to join us? I would venture most honestly would say no!

Successful clubs build from the bottom up - usually with a chairman or wonder who wishes to stand in the shadows. There certainly don't have a hidden agenda of promoting their own company. Look at Southampton, Derby and even Arsenal.

We need as fans to lower our expectations. Have a manager who realises that passing a ball to a fellow player is not a lixury but a neccesity. That youth won't be perfect but will be loved more by the fans than an old player from a loan club (not wanted by their owner but happy to collect a wage) fans that exacept they aren't presented as the finished product but with support will grow. Add to that, time.. To rebuild out facilities that deperately need investing in.
        All are needed to succeed.. Time patience and true honesty... It's not Impossible but it is hard

We all love QPR
        Last edited by Awin; 01-11-2015, 05:22 PM.

Comment

By god an iPad and a beer can certain,y make the most sane post appear to be written by a dyslexic adhd sufferer...

Comment

It's not so much losing, or being relegated, or anything other than the manner in which we win/lose/draw. I loved watching Warnock promotion Rangers but to be blunt the team was tactically inept in the Premier League and that cost him his job. It really hasn't been pleasant watching the current team, or the Hughes, or the Redknapp team play, they have rarely been exciting. Infact it's edgier waiting to see which of our back 6 (apparently) is going to fark up and leak possession for a goal.

If we were in the same boat playing good football, with some dedication shown on the pitch there wouldn't be the 15+ threads that in one way or another demand someone to be sacked or be blamed.

Going back to Warnock is a terrible idea, i like him a helluva lot, but it's not going to change anything other than a half decent shot at playoffs which will lead to another relegation fight. Ramsey isn't playing football so he's gotta go. Pearson is a duckhead, c'mon, the guy is an arrogant farkwit, grabbing players by the neck on the touchline? #### off. The wise choice (as Clement is taken), is to simply to dissolve the club, there is no other way.

Or Clint gets the job.

Comment

Dissolve the club.... Lmfao.
              There are hundreds of good managers both here and abroad, why the hell does it have to be Warnock or person ffs.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
              X