The Club is rotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Club is rotten

have not posted about football on here for a while ,but it seems to me apart from a brief spell under Warnock for the last 8 years there seems to be turmoil both on and off the pitch and shows no sign of improving .The owners need to make some drastic decisions in the near future about the direction the club is heading .Sacking a manager is just a minor problem ,the rot that hangs over our club needs to be got rid of how this is done will be down to our owners one way or another
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Was thinking the same Soups

It's not for the want of trying or effort but whatever the owners try doing no matter how much dough they throw at it it just goes wrong

With money burnt we should be comfortable mid table prem side of at very least yoyo club like West Brom were

Comment

Get rid off ramsey les and Neil and start afresh,, with a new manager who knows what he is doing, Les and ramsey are taking the pizz out off the club now saying we will turn the corner (WHEN) you clueless no good c unts
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Was thinking the same Soups

It's not for the want of trying or effort but whatever the owners try doing no matter how much dough they throw at it it just goes wrong

With money burnt we should be comfortable mid table prem side of at very least yoyo club like West Brom were
        could the owners and there money be part or is the problem ?
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I personally would like to see everyone gone as like you say the club is rotten and cancerous. It's got nothing about it and the soul is rapidly being ripped out of it . I'm absolutely sick of the sight of everyone st the club at the moment . The owners need to grow some ######## and stop putting the fans they say are so important to the club through this #### . Awful football , toxic atmosphere and people that have just about had enough . The sad thing is Tuesday night I'll be up for the game expecting a miracle and then pissed off again at full time when the inevitable gutless performance ensues . At the moment I honestly wish I didn't care so much , totally ####ed off with it all

Comment

It was wanting success too quickly when we first got promoted under NW.

Comment

What hurts me is we don't play with any passion. We give in to easy and our heads drop ffs what's that hoofing up the field all about and greens kicking is getting worse, as I say start afresh with all new staff
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                have not posted about football on here for a while ,but it seems to me apart from a brief spell under Warnock for the last 8 years there seems to be turmoil both on and off the pitch and shows no sign of improving .The owners need to make some drastic decisions in the near future about the direction the club is heading .Sacking a manager is just a minor problem ,the rot that hangs over our club needs to be got rid of how this is done will be down to our owners one way or another
                We all know about the football but your thread title hits nail firmly and squarely on the head.

It is so,so,so,sad.........how it can be turned around I don't know but there is cancer within
                that is eating away at the very heart of the club we all love.

Comment

Its far from rotten , we have just been relegated from the premier league , we are in the Championship, we have some decent players, (don't all laugh) at the moment its not happening for us, but what do fans want , Champions league football?

Comment

Massive over reactions in here. Manager is shite, team are a collective load of shite, but rotten and cancer.......come on.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                      Its far from rotten , we have just been relegated from the premier league , we are in the Championship, we have some decent players, (don't all laugh) at the moment its not happening for us, but what do fans want , Champions league football?
                      I respect your opinion but the club is rotten in my opinion and needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom,

I am past laughing about six games ago,nothing has happened to change my mind.

No leader on the pitch,no leader on the touchline with no managerial experience,a dof with no practical experience
                      in that role and living on his past reputation and Uncle Tony who has ploughed enough money in to the club and yet has been conned time and time
                      again and has nothing to show for it.

I am telling you this club is in need of urgent surgery on a massive scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Massive over reactions in here. Manager is shite, team are a collective load of shite, but rotten and cancer.......come on.
                        ok so you give me your explanation

Comment

I understand what the OP is saying and you lot closer to the scene would know more about it, I just think if a new manager and DOF were brought in this team could be competitive and win a string of games, that would fix a lot of things quickly and isn't that all the average fan really wants?
                          Last edited by gator; 31-10-2015, 03:26 PM.
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Ramsey is the problem, I think.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I don't think the club is rotten..... We're miles away from the money pit/jolly-up that it was. I just think we've got a "one to one" coach as a manager in one of the toughest leagues in the world. Square peg - round hole.

Comment

Working...
                              X