Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ramsey start with no real forward on the bench again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting ridiculous how against Ramsey people are. Before the match, they were slating him off for something he hadn't even done yet, and after, when he makes the right decision which wins us the game, not a word of support.
    You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

If he does it again I reckon he has the backing of Les and Warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
        This is getting ridiculous how against Ramsey people are. Before the match, they were slating him off for something he hadn't even done yet, and after, when he makes the right decision which wins us the game, not a word of support.
        Usually the people supportive of him don't feel the need to go about giving it mouth when things like this happen. We just need to let the man get on with his job. He's there every day at the training ground, he knows what he sees and analyses.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Article just come out on west london sport saying people booing his substitutions are only doing it cos they hate ramsey and not cos he's doing anything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Article just come out on west london sport saying people booing his substitutions are only doing it cos they hate ramsey and not cos he's doing anything wrong.
            Probably the biggest truth I've ever seen but people will still find a way to defend themselves.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Here it is.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-fans-10331321

Comment

warburton must be slipping mrs ramsey one.

how long before the realists are labeled racists? only a matter of time.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  warburton must be slipping mrs ramsey one.

how long before the realists are labeled racists? only a matter of time.
                  Or the fact that people booed an attacking sub when less than a week earlier, they booed what they considered to be the exact opposite.

Comment

I just saw it as people booing because Luongo had played well and it seemed a strange decision to take him off at the time. Nothing more than that.

Cheering Henry being subbed and chanting "off, off, off" though, unless you look at it as tongue in cheek, was just embarrassing.

Comment

Rs were desperately trying to find a way to break the deadlock, and put on a forward for a midfielder.

You might have thought that would show ambition. But for the second game in a row the ‘you-don’t-know-what-you’re-doing’ chants rang out around the ground.

Had anyone else given way at the time it would have upset a fine balance, but there are those in hoops who want Ramsey out no matter what.

One supporter on GetWestLondon Facebook claimed the boos were not about the substitution, it was his way of showing he doesn't like the boss.

Again, that seems hard to believe.

Had Rangers not won a game all season, and were a point off the drop zone like the side they beat, alarm bells would be rightly clanging.

But without their top scorer, Rangers are 10th and two results from a play-off spot, and not even a third of the season gone.

This has been said already, but does anyone seriously think a ‘name’ is going to come in and wave a magic wand over a QPR squad purpose built for the Championship?

Comment

I would never boo the players on the pitch as I see it as counter-productive. I do think Ramsey is doing a sub-par job at the moment, hopefully we can push on from here and get up the table but I'm far from convinced.

And I'm not racist.

Comment

"One supporter on GetWestLondon Facebook claimed..." - sufficient proof then for the 21st century journos
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            "One supporter on GetWestLondon Facebook claimed..." - sufficient proof then for the 21st century journos
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              As opposed to a message board, with its much more feasible opinions

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                As opposed to a message board, with its much more feasible opinions
                                Strength in numbers.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X