When is Austin back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Austin back?

We were told one month,that's exactly a month ago, anyone know how close to a come back he is,I'm coming over for the Preston game in 10 days time,any chance he will be back for that ?

I would imagine he has a chance of being back for that. As that game is just over two weeks away but I am not really sure the status of his injury as very little has been said since the Fulham game.

Comment

they said 4 weeks which would've been Brentford but don't think he's ready and wouldn't rush him back we're going to need him fit and well for the rest of the season

Comment

At a guess I think he will be on the bench for Brentford and pushing for a start (Brentford result dependant!) vs Derby.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

ess
          Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          At a guess I think he will be on the bench for Brentford and pushing for a start (Brentford result dependant!) vs Derby.

My guess is Middlesborough Away.
          With no news from the Club to date, I can't see him starting in the next 2 weeks, then there's another International break for Playoffs & Friendlies, so I think we'll use that time to ensure he is 100% fit rather than risk him earlier.

After all, we have JET, Poulter, Fer..... Oh OK, sorry.

Comment

In contention for Brentford says Ramshackle.

Comment

I reckon he may well be on the bench Friday , maybe a 20 min run-out at the end depending on how things are going

Comment

Working...
              X