Formation 4-6-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formation 4-6-0

Take off a lone striker to add another midfielder.

Genius

We could of played for a week and not scored. (Both sides)

Credit to Clint. Organised and done well although lucky to be on the pitch

Overall feeling. Good effort but lack of quality is so obvious. How Toszer stayed on the pitch is a mystery. Very poor.

Totally agree, no lack of effort but just a collection of players

Comment

Worse sub imaginable. Proves Ramsey's not fit to be coach or manager. Two people in the ground - him and the Wrong Gallen- thought Fer for Jet was sensible. He hasn't got a f acking clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Worse sub imaginable. Proves Ramsey's not fit to be coach or manager. Two people in the ground - him and the Wrong Gallen- thought Fer for Jet was sensible. He hasn't got a f acking clue.
        Just the most bizarre decision.

Comment

I'm speechless ,,,, one of the worst games of football Ive seen in years,,,,

Ramsey should do the honourable thing and walk

Comment

I just get the feeling that it's like a kid playing with his chemistry set.

But hey........ My only coaching badge is when they stamped my hand getting on to the Megabus after a skinfull......

Comment

It was a disgrace tonight. Chery can't be expected to outpace/out-strength his opposite man, which is what he has to do if played out wide, especially on the left.
              If were not going to play football and hoof it, why not play two strikers, why have Luongo, Chery up with JET?

Comment

A la Paul Hart formation

Comment

No midfielders would go short to pick up the ball forcing us to play long which with only JET upfront is ludicrous, and yet no changes, not even Faurlin on?

Ramsayout

rant over

Comment

Fukking joke of a "coach", should run not walk

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      A la Paul Hart formation
                      to be fair, wasn't that 6-4-0?

baffling decision... i said in the polter thread that not having a striker on the bench helped the opposition by giving it away that we wouldn't be changing our shape. little did i know how wrong could i have been...

Comment

Fella can't change the shape. Can't think on his feet. Can't deploy subs properly. Can't do his job in short.

Comment

Remember it was Colin´s first game. Save some of the credit for him
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                            to be fair, wasn't that 6-4-0?

baffling decision... i said in the polter thread that not having a striker on the bench helped the opposition by giving it away that we wouldn't be changing our shape. little did i know how wrong could i have been...
                            Ah ....apologies!...subtle difference

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Ah ....apologies!...subtle difference
                              ...and we actually managed to score a goal before taking off the forwards!

Comment

Working...
                              X