X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tozser was cack . bottled out of challenges all game

Comment

Worst player I have seen play for us in years

An all round terrible footballer, don't want to see him play for us ever again

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        I can't believe he took fer off instead off this fairy cake tozser
        I think Fer looked f*cked so taking him off was probably the right decision. But I'd have stUckfield Luongo on for him and taken off Toszer for Sandro. But what do I know, I'm not a manager.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          I think Fer looked f*cked so taking him off was probably the right decision. But I'd have stUckfield Luongo on for him and taken off Toszer for Sandro. But what do I know, I'm not a manager.
          Point taken mate, am gutted he keeps leaving his love child Henry on and tozser on the field
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Just seen Tozer in GerrardsX with his family, quite a big guy, shouldn't be bottling a challenge
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

An all round terrible footballer, don't want to see him play for us ever again
              good thing we got him on a 2 year deal

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Blinding strike that
                Brilliant save unfortunately.

Comment

You not been down bush recently then Dale

Comment

Is this guy who's a current Hungarian international and was last season an integral part in watfords promotion team really that bad ? Maybe he hasn't settled properly yet ? Maybe he's not fit ? I know he's been terrible so far but surely a good player does not become #### overnight . There must be more to it

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      I can't believe he took fer off instead off this fairy cake tozser
                      Because Ramsey hasnt a scooby on what to do.
                      This is what yiu get when you appoint a youth team coach to pick and manage a 1st team.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Is this guy who's a current Hungarian international and was last season an integral part in watfords promotion team really that bad ? Maybe he hasn't settled properly yet ? Maybe he's not fit ? I know he's been terrible so far but surely a good player does not become #### overnight . There must be more to it
                        You could have a valid point thete, but it begs the question of why is he selected ahead of Sandro Fer Luongo or Faurlin. I forgot to include Doughty who by many accounts was playing well.
                        Last edited by stanistheman; 04-10-2015, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Fer and Sandro have not been fully fit. Hence Fer gets pulled every game and Sandro aint starting YET.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            You could have a valid point thete, but it begs the question of why is he selected ahead of Sandro Fer Luongo or Faurlin. I forgot to include Doughty who by many accounts was playing well.
                            Don't know mate only cr can answer that . I work with a couple of Watford fans one of whom is a st holder and he creams his pants over both Angella and tozer . I'm certain there are quality players in there . No one plays consistently well all season at a club that plays expansive attacking football getting promoted along the way and then suddenly becomes a shocker who can't even make simple passes . There's got to be more to it

Comment

He is so scared to get into a tackle. Think he knows he's not going to win many 50 50s but at least try mate. No harm in it. Maybe an injury clause in his contract or something?
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Strong statement, we've had some right Corker's don't forget
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X