JET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
    Very impressed with him today. Thought he was knackered and should have come off with about 20 mins to go. Thank God he didn't as that was a quality goal he scored.
    Thanks to Ramsey for not taking him off. Credit when credit is due.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Great effort from JET today
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Thanks to Ramsey for not taking him off. Credit when credit is due.

I was screaming for him to come off but it does take some balls to keep him there. He's a definite game changer with his quality.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Do away with one up top and play these two together.

Think they could do some damage as a double act. We can't defend so let's at least have ago attacking
          We haven't got game for 2 weeks no C A for a while so as you say give 2 up a shot imo Ramsey should have good at at Poltier and nurse Gladys working together over the next fortnight with fer just behind

Comment

Can he play CB?

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Great effort from JET today
              Was immense today.

Comment

The irony is, he's barely played and only injuries forced our clueless coach to play him. Ramsey will replace him with Polter next game ala Toszer for Loungo and Angella for Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by AlamoR View Post
                  The irony is, he's barely played and only injuries forced our clueless coach to play him. Ramsey will replace him with Polter next game ala Toszer for Loungo and Angella for Hall.
                  I would lay money on that, but won't get a lot because it will be odds on he will do that
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

JET,must play Charlie in or not

Comment

Originally posted by AlamoR View Post
                      You lot are already getting to random conclusions. Give him a break ffs.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nice to see somebody stepping up for us. Well done JET!
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

A legend is born

Jet = a lot of rumours of him being lazy and not a goal scorer but today he stood up to be counted!!!
                          He worked hard pressuring the ball from up top I even remember him making a tackle just in out half after our corner.
                          Great with the ball at his feet and seems good in the air!!

I see a great player developing?

What do you think????

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post
                            Jet = a lot of rumours of him being lazy and not a goal scorer but today he stood up to be counted!!!
                            He worked hard pressuring the ball from up top I even remember him making a tackle just in out half after our corner.
                            Great with the ball at his feet and seems good in the air!!

I see a great player developing?

What do you think????
                            Played well yesterday but wouldn't start banding the word legend about.

Needs to do this in the next game etc etc

Comment

Played well
                              Long way to go to be "legend" status

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                                Played well
                                Long way to go to be "legend" status
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X