X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill

Tend to agree with this

http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...hill_1_4257552

In the bench maybe, bring back Hall!! Drop Angella!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Need to lose one or both of Green and Nedum ( always let it bounce first) Onuoha.

Comment

We love to blame centre halves but it's all nonsense. Angela hasn't over night become a poor defender that those deluded Watford fans rave about. Nedum is still more than good enough at this level. If you gave them a little protection with Sandro I think fans would be raving about how good they are. Any defender being exposed WK in WK out will look ordinary you just have to look at Chelsea to also see that.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I hear all of that, just feel Doughty and Hall where badly treated, both where doing there bit protecting the defence, we even got our first clean sheet with the two of them in the team.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Hall is the one we should be playing. i would try him and Angella together and maybe move Ned to right back..sadly i think clint is part of our past not our future..a place on the bench at best

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              We love to blame centre halves but it's all nonsense. Angela hasn't over night become a poor defender that those deluded Watford fans rave about. Nedum is still more than good enough at this level. If you gave them a little protection with Sandro I think fans would be raving about how good they are. Any defender being exposed WK in WK out will look ordinary you just have to look at Chelsea to also see that.
              True Dat.

Comment

Bang on the money weare well said
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

agreed..Sandro has to play some part today...if he doesn't then it will prove that Ramsey is cutting his nose off to spite his face

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Bang on the money weare well said
                    Played centre half for 25 years mate and that defensive midfield role is key. Henry just isn't mobile enough to cover that area and it puts a massive strain on defenders already lacking confidence
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Played centre half for 25 years mate and that defensive midfield role is key. Henry just isn't mobile enough to cover that area and it puts a massive strain on defenders already lacking confidence
                      Yep couldn't agree more. We have 3 very good CBs for this level, get that defensive midfield set up right and we will tighten right up.

Comment

Defensive line should be:
                        Onouha Angella Hill Konchesky

Comment

My sentiments aswell. The opposition is too easy allowed space because we seem to neglect the fact that Our def.midfielders are too slow and sloopy in position. Doughty can do a job. he is very mobile and wants to play for the team. Sandro should ofcourse also get his chance today.
                          Last edited by Shania; 03-10-2015, 11:22 AM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
                            Defensive line should be:
                            Onouha Angella Hill Konchesky
                            Not for me at all. Nedum is not an RB as long as he has a hole in his ar$e.

Perch Nedum Hall Konchesky for me At the mo .

Comment

Great post

Back 4 is last line of defence way to often this season sides have wandered past midfield who offer no resistance

Comment

Working...
                              X