No announcement yet.

Ferdinand urges QPR fans to give Ramsey time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More excuses and low expectations, a very depressing read because neither of these guys will be going anywhere no matter how bad we fail IMHO!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Only Fer and Sandro can save Ramsey now.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Cannot lose against a bog standard Fulham team in the fashion we did, with the team we have.

Something is clearly wrong - Not so sure Rambo has the whole team on his side. And he clearly needs a defensive coach!

Give him a few more games IMO but i can't see it getting any better...

Comment

Oh Leslie Leslie Leslie.....my admiration and respect for you is dying more and more........ Is it coz he (Rambo) is black?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Oh Leslie Leslie Leslie.....my admiration and respect for you is dying more and more........ Is it coz he (Rambo) is black?
            Well it's certainly why Ramsey got the job in the 1st place...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Not sure about that but could it be why he won't lose the job? I hate to think race plays any factor in this at all, you just never know!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Cannot lose against a bog standard Fulham team in the fashion we did, with the team we have.

Something is clearly wrong - Not so sure Rambo has the whole team on his side. And he clearly needs a defensive coach!Give him a few more games IMO but i can't see it getting any better...
                This. but why can´t Ferdinand see this awell. Ramsey has had a few games in charge to prove his worth now.
                Last edited by Shania; 30-09-2015, 03:13 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

All LF is doing is saving his own face by backing CR he doesn't want to admit that he has made a f*ck up by appointing CR, he can shut the door behind him and take that wa*ker CR with him.

Comment

time with hard labour
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      All LF is doing is saving his own face by backing CR he doesn't want to admit that he has made a f*ck up by appointing CR, he can shut the door behind him and take that wa*ker CR with him.
                      While he has C R as head coach Ferdinand has a fall guy and he thinks that keeps himself Teflon as C R gets the abuse

Comment

If we are not trying for promotion this season then we have set a match to £12m - the amount of Leicester's bid for Austin. The only way that keeping Austin and letting his contract run out made sense was for an attempt at the money that comes with promotion. If this is just to be a consolidation season then any competent DOF would have sold Austin for whatever he could get for him, because not selling him amounted to throwing away whatever fee we could get. If this is indeed a consolidation season and we are not trying for promotion then Sir Les is incompetent and should be fired immediately.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                          If we are not trying for promotion this season then we have set a match to £12m - the amount of Leicester's bid for Austin. The only way that keeping Austin and letting his contract run out made sense was for an attempt at the money that comes with promotion. If this is just to be a consolidation season then any competent DOF would have sold Austin for whatever he could get for him, because not selling him amounted to throwing away whatever fee we could get. If this is indeed a consolidation season and we are not trying for promotion then Sir Les is incompetent and should be fired immediately.
                          You seem to be forgetting to factor in that Austin might not have wanted to go to Leicester or that Leicester might not have been willing to match his wages or the myriad of other reasons that a deal may not go through......

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                            You seem to be forgetting to factor in that Austin might not have wanted to go to Leicester or that Leicester might not have been willing to match his wages or the myriad of other reasons that a deal may not go through......
                            I thought we flat rejected all bids under £15m?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Ferdinand implies that it is somehow irrational that expectations were raised when we kept Austin and Philips. No it isn't Les, as Austin admitted. That's £25m of talent alone you've kept there, plus Sandro and Fer. If Ramsey can't do something with that level of resource in this division, plenty of other managers could.

Also he says its about consolidation - well it would have been if the club had banked all that money in transfers. But it didn't and it is pure dishonesty to suggest that despite those big four staying we should not be among the favourites for promotion. If we don't go up those four will almost certainly go and be replaced by far cheaper, less accomplished alternatives. So we wouldn't be consolidating, we would be getting worse. By sticking out for high prices the club gambled on promotion, and now has to achieve it or it will end up like all the other formerly grand clubs in this division who have shot their bolt.
                              Very good post

Comment

Based on what ?
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X