Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It does not matter who the manager is ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    No one can disagree that the board have been incredibly naive.

BUT

1) You say replace the owners. Someone needs to be willing to buy the club at a price the current owners are happy to sell for.
    Of course now no one will buy this shower they have reduced QPR to. The most likely outcome is that unless we get promoted back to the PL over the next few years, they will simply cut their losses and take us into administration. It is not like it has never happened to us before . And no amount of our continuing support for these clowns will change this logical course of events. Our only salvation is promotion as soon as possible.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Of course now no one will buy this shower they have reduced QPR to. The most likely outcome is that unless we get promoted back to the PL over the next few years, they will simply cut their losses and take us into administration. It is not like it has never happened to us before . And no amount of our continuing support for these clowns will change this logical course of events. Our only salvation is promotion as soon as possible.
      This is exactly what I fear

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Always been shite...are you sure
        Yeah definite, im not as old as you and wasnt at our only ever trophy win, so apart from under this board we have won nothing and lost everything. Two cup finals and a division one title in the last game. So im comparing shite with heartbreaking,

Comment

Our location is key so rich folk based in West London will always be interested in us.

Plus I don't go down this " Little QPR" route either. We are a decent sized club with solid support who have done well down the years reaching cup finals, being runners up in the old first division and playing in Europe plus we were one of the founding members of the premier league finishing 5th in its first season whilst producing players worth millions of pounds who have played for their countries.

TF once said he would sell up once the fans asked for that. I think that time is now. He tried and failed badly whilst putting us in massive debt and his decision making is horrific hence employing a inexperienced DOF who then went on to hire a inexperienced coach and that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to some of the other terrible choices he has made for our club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            A lot of people in their brains class us as manchester united or liverpool and the biggest club in the world. Seems like we only started being a football club five years ago when the money turned up to so many on here. We are little qpr and are shite and always have been shite,and always will be. But that doesnt matter to most of us, cos we don't support qpr cos they are a big club who win things. we support them cos we grew up down the road and our fathers supported qpr.
            I don't disagree with you here Kev but I also agree with the OP. Especially his point about Swansea etc.This is a small club. It has punched about it's weight a few times in the ( many😕) years I have been supporting but we will never be a Stoke let alone a Man U. A big new stadium, if it ever happens, could be a massive embarrassment. I can take being small, but I can't take being a joke - which is what we have become.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Yeah definite, im not as old as you and wasnt at our only ever trophy win, so apart from under this board we have won nothing and lost everything. Two cup finals and a division one title in the last game. So im comparing shite with heartbreaking,
              So the 75/76 team was shite was it

Comment

Read his post above .

I agree with Kev , I was born in 1990 and we have always been $hit
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Read his post above .

I agree with Kev , I was born in 1990 and we have always been $hit
                  Always being the key word do yourself a favour look it up in the dictionary.Yes that team who won the championship title were so shite.

Comment

I honestly think people have lost sight of the turmoil that our club has rumbled on through... For people who think the club us run badly now I'll point you in the direction of guns in the boardroom, our assistant manager hospitalising an international player during a behind closed door friendly and a manager head butting a player... And that's only relatively recent stuff...

There is no magic wand..new players... New manager... New owners... Same old mAdness...

Think this piece of graffiti sums it up best...

Comment

Was for me at ten years old crying my eyes out like ive never cried before listening to wolves liverpool on the radio. Team wasnt shite, heartbreaking outcome was.

Comment

Always being the key word do yourself a favour look it up in the dictionary.Yes that team who won the championship title were so shite.
                        Same team was stupidly lucky to stay up a year later. Winning the champ all of a sudden doesn't stop you being a small club. We aren't big and to think that is naive. It will take a long time for us to become big in any way.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not going to turn my back on the club cos of a couple of moody results and one terrible one. So many here saying they aint up for it anymore upsets me cos like awin has pointed out, we have been through so so so much worse. .

Comment

Jesus Christ how carried out and spoilt have some of our fans become? Unreal.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Same team was stupidly lucky to stay up a year later. Winning the champ all of a sudden doesn't stop you being a small club. We aren't big and to think that is naive. It will take a long time for us to become big in any way.
                              Oh you have surfaced who said anything about being a big club certainly not me and by the way Phillips world class performing miracles

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Jesus Christ how carried out and spoilt have some of our fans become? Unreal.
                                like who

Comment

Working...
                                X