No announcement yet.

Ramsey Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate changing managers so regularly, but although I thought we should give him until the end of October, it's clear that he makes the same mistakes over and over again.

Poor team selection starts the rot.

Not being able to change things effectively during the match doesn't help.

And his substitutions tend to make less sense than his team selections.

TF needs to act now in my opinion, rather than leave it too late like he did with Hughes and Redknapp. And this time, get in a proper manager who gets players playing, rather than talking about playing.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Hate changing managers so regularly, but although I thought we should give him until the end of October, it's clear that he makes the same mistakes over and over again.

Poor team selection starts the rot.

Not being able to change things effectively during the match doesn't help.

And his substitutions tend to make less sense than his team selections.

TF needs to act now in my opinion, rather than leave it too late like he did with Hughes and Redknapp. And this time, get in a proper manager who gets players playing, rather than talking about playing.
      Yes I agree unfortunately.

Comment

Ramsey out. No question: Out of his depth.... big time! Tried to be positive/supportive buuuut - A decent manage, with this squad???.... (Allardyce; Pearson; Warnock), would at least make us hard to beat.

Two plus goals conceded per game says it all. Tonight against Kit Symons??? - What the hell will happen against seasoned Pros - McCarthy et-al.... ?

We currently don't have a plan "A" let alone B or C. - Clueless. Good Coach? - we'll see..? Ramsay has to go; Obvious to all that foolham would be up for it. Wait for brentford in a months time, with this fool in charge? they'll be licking' their lips!

Can't happen. Ramsey OUT !!! NOW !!!

Les - you are a QPR Legend but.... even you must see that he is out of his depth.

Haven't posted for a while........................ Feel compelled to do so.

Off to listen to some Death Metal - to cheer myself up.

\M/

Comment

You can now officially add me to the "Ramsey Out" campaign. I wanted to give him more time but when you can't get your team fired up for a London derby in front of 5,000 of your fans away from home, you simply aren't up to the job.

As spitting mad as I am right now, I'll still say that I like CR and by all accounts he was doing a good job in his previous role so I hope something can be worked out to keep him (in his old role). But he is not up to the #1 job.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Comment

Has to go after that. Pants. We're ####ing ####.

Comment

Have been getting more and more frustrated watching the way we set up ! Tonight has been coming all season and he is clearly not set up to be a manager ! Nice guy but poor tactics constantly have not been as shocked at a performance for many many years ! Wanted to give him time but this was just humiliating and he needs to go.

Comment

87% so far want him to go........blimey, that's a pretty damning verdict

Comment

Never wanted him way out of his dept needs to be sacked by his mate( doubt it very much though)

Comment

Going against the flow here but down in Australia we have this sport called AFL. In season 2014 they missed out on finals after some of their star players went out injured to long term injuries. This prompted many to believe that the coach was out of his depth as the team slipped down the table. This lead to a change in management with one of the most experienced, respected and proven 'winners' of a coach ever in the league being recruited. The result being in the next season an even poorer finish (4 wins from 22) compared to 10 from 22 the previous year, a drug saga and a potential player exodus with some of their youngest talents in the upcoming transfer period. All im saying is that experience and previous achievements mean nothing in the present think David Moyes. Give him to at least till Christmas I say and like some people here have already said bring in Warnock or co. to support him and help him develope as if he was a young up and coming prospect.

Comment

Just seen his post match interview. Although not quite of "Tim Sherwood" proportions, he did seem rather angry.

Hope he is as angry as we are. He keps blaming us conceding goals on "individual errors". Shame he hasn't twigged that is what one should expect if you keep picking the "individuals" that make these errors.

Comment

Was behind him all the way but after tonight it is clear no-one is playing for him.

Has to go.

Comment

clueless , get rid

Comment

Wanted to support him but after last night have changed my mind.

I don't understand why Dunne wasn't kept. The squad and team selection doesn't make sense (Sandro missing yesterday). He picks the same formation no matter who we play home or away. He doesn't use the squad, 3 games in 7 days and yet similar line ups (asking for injuries).

Comment

It's not that I haven't been behind him, but I always thought he was the wrong appointment. Les wanted a coach rather than a manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X