• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
    Drank any tonight?
    check my posts later
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
      cheers Stan ,i know i ranted on Friday , never mean to cause offense ,but i stand by what i said
      I 've never seen you causing any offence vesp-its called passion mate. Top kad.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
        check my posts later
        you're not cheating on Peroni?! I've savaged a crate of Bud here, school run in the morn. Lovely!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Tell you what shows when the fans hate the manager is clear to see is when a rebel player steams off the pitch after being subbed and gets cheered and clapped like hes a hero! Thats a massive sign!
          Agreed

Comment

• Another video.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nikcamero...63982738616321

Old fella in a suit..... F acking cheek. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
              I went tonight....did you? Not sure how many of us at the end were left but it was enough to be singing loud and proud which is why most if not all the players came over at the end to applaud. Don't usually get that after a 4-0 whopping.

Why am I telling you anyway....you had switched over to Panorama by that point
              This "
              20 mins plus of "Everywhere we go..." even after the whistle was goosebump material! Cracking support Friday night shame it didn't filter down to the players who despite how awful they were did come over and applaud us at the end.
              Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X