Members pack delivered to me today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members pack delivered to me today?

No idea why as I have had a season ticket for about 25 years and never ordered one so did anyone else get one or any idea why I should be sent one unless it was in error?

Must of had a few left over, I can see you wearing the glasses
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Mine arrived Friday. I couldn't contain myself!!

Comment

Because everyone should have the Musical Bottle Opener .....pure class :-)

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          No idea why as I have had a season ticket for about 25 years and never ordered one so did anyone else get one or any idea why I should be sent one unless it was in error?
          It would of been given for loyalty. I know 6 hardcore rangers fans that haven't been to as many games as you and that's adding them together. Well deserved and enjoy
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Peace offering from Rob Green?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Peace offering from Rob Green?
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

got mine, it's a superhoop members thing?
                anyway...i'm 49....do i need kids gloves? kids sunglasses and a man bag???
                no.....bottle opener, i reckon it'll break quite soon after use....ok so the grand kids get it all , but do they look at the database or just collect all the crap from the "superstore" and blindly send it off?!

Comment

Working...
                X