Typical Ramsey Blames Onuoha and not Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Green only misses one game because it was a professional foul worst luck.
    I still don't understand that but happy if that is the case. Mistake or not Greeno is a very good goalie
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Does he ? What I saw from Ramsey he said it was Greens fault and that Green knows it and he doesn't need to elaborate on it?
      Yep ....Green knows he ballsed up

Comment

Thought it was a hospital pass from Ned but Green should have put it in row z

Comment

They were both culpable. Our captain for letting the ball bounce yet again and playing a half volley staight down greens throut when he could have knocked it out the ground and green for thinking hes messi and trying to be a clever ####. Players of their vast experiance should know better . Lets be honest though green clearly does't learn as this isn't the first time hes failed to deal with a ball back to him.

Comment

Hospital pass from Nedum but Green should have just got either his head or foot on it and got it into touch. What he was doing trying to bring it down with his wrong foot and with a striker bearing down on him is totally beyond me!

Comment

Was nothing like a hospital pass that is when your given a ball which can end up in you getting injured

Guys just to clarify it was a bouncing ball coming at him not a f ucking grenade so can we stop looking for excuses for him and just call it as it was a huge balls up by him

Professional footballer on £40k a week training 5days a week. If ball is bouncing towards him, rolling along the floor going slow or fast he should be able to kick it. No more excuses guys come on

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Was nothing like a hospital pass that is when your given a ball which can end up in you getting injured

Guys just to clarify it was a bouncing ball coming at him not a f ucking grenade so can we stop looking for excuses for him and just call it as it was a huge balls up by him

Professional footballer on £40k a week training 5days a week. If ball is bouncing towards him, rolling along the floor going slow or fast he should be able to kick it. No more excuses guys come on
                Disgree mate, high lobbed ball towards his bad foot with a striker bearing down on him. Dictionary definition of a hospital ball for me!

Comment

Agree to disagree buddy whatever we call it he should have dealt with it as someone said he done same thing first half

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Disgree mate, high lobbed ball towards his bad foot with a striker bearing down on him. Dictionary definition of a hospital ball for me!
                    That was no hospital ball it was not the greatest ball back but when you see it again Green had plenty of time to clear it he chose to mess around with the ball thinking he was Messi, a Sunday league goalkeeper may have struggled with it, Green's a pro, he is kicking a ball everyday, Onuha I'm sure won't be waiting for it to bounce next time, what ####*ed me off was CR giving the forward credit for carrying on putting Green under pressure, He has cost us enough goals already the Scum goal last year was down to him because he can't kick a ball, Ramsey blamed the defence instead of Green then, Ramsey is just one sort of Pr*ck, as I've said before I will be glad when he is f*cked off out of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      That was no hospital ball it was not the greatest ball back but when you see it again Green had plenty of time to clear it he chose to mess around with the ball thinking he was Messi, a Sunday league goalkeeper may have struggled with it, Green's a pro, he is kicking a ball everyday, Onuha I'm sure won't be waiting for it to bounce next time, what ####*ed me off was CR giving the forward credit for carrying on putting Green under pressure, He has cost us enough goals already the Scum goal last year was down to him because he can't kick a ball, Ramsey blamed the defence instead of Green then, Ramsey is just one sort of Pr*ck, as I've said before I will be glad when he is f*cked off out of the club.

That ain't gonna happen while Les is in charge,you got to give Black managers a chance even if they are clueless !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                        [/B]

That ain't gonna happen while Les is in charge,you got to give Black managers a chance even if they are clueless !!
                        That is why you don't see them managing clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          It was a proper $hit back pass BUT It still got to Green before their striker did and Green had ample opportunity to lump it away, even if it was out of he stadium. He (Green) could have then given Nedum and earful about the back pass and we move on. Instead Green tried to control it with his bl00dy knees like a 5 year old would . Shocking really, the more I look at it the more I cringe. Oh well, we move on, no point crying over spilt milk.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Still haven't been pointed in the direction of where Ramsey has blamed Ned and not Green?
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

This x100. Some people don't like to call it as it is. My mum would've dealt with it better than Green did yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                                [/B]

Not your greatest post

Comment

Working...
                                X