Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me this is a wind up!

Comment

What's your position on cream teas......cream on top...or jam on top?

Comment

What was unique about our cup semi final win over wolves ?
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Where in the states do you live ?
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
            Where in the states do you live ?
            Gadday mate welcome to the site.
            Your ganna need a hard backbone to last on this site.
            Its lavly in good ole London. Hope ya come back one day. Saw Mary poppins doing her umbrella trick yest whilst running after my boler hat which was blown off the top of me nut by a gust of wind.
            Its great here in jolly ole London mate. Just gotta be careful not to do your ankle in on all the cobble stones,
            Right, I'm off for a barbie now, catch ya later USA mate. Oh and welcome again mate.
            #mate
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              What was unique about our cup semi final win over wolves ?
              Might have to lower our expectations here, he said he went to a few games in 93 when he thinks we were in the 3rd division.
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

1982 QPR beat West Brom and not Wolves in the Semi Final of the FA Cup . Clive Allen scored the winning goal at Highbury which was ironic since he had set the English transfer record as I recall going to Arsenal. Rangers were a second division side and lost to the final to Spurs. What was the last 2nd division side to win the Cup? ( I know the answer, it's a london club and not Leyton Orient). Been to a match at Brisbane Rd too by the way and I think that was 1993 when I went to matches all over London even one at Craven cottage where I saw 3rd divsion Fulham play Plymouth Argyle.Why did I go to Fulham? Well because I was off for the weekend and just wanted to see a cheap match and it was about 10 quid as I remember. Why do I remember that match? Well that was because I was shocked to see an over 40 year old Peter Shilton in goal for Plymouth. I haven't had scones with Devon clotted cream and jam for over 30 years thanks for reminding me. I would like to try a chicken balti pukka pie if I ever get back to a match but by then QPR could be playing in the new 40,000 seat stadium in Old Oak. QPR has a lot of Irish supporters maybe because it isnt that far from Kilburn? Didn't know Bowler hats were still worn, but, I haven't been back in so long I don't know all the latest fashion trends. By the way, since you sound like an Aussie. Hitman are you from Earl's Court? If you want to muck about at least you can admit I am English and not an Aussie "mate"
                Last edited by QPRUSA; 31-08-2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

welcome friendly ####

welcome friendly #### ive always loved all americans because of a very funny incident that happened during the war
                  the brittish tommies fighting in europe were all worried that there sisters would marry a ####
                  it was sort of a way of saying that the brittish girld had lose morals
                  so my dad comes out of the army and he has a party in shepards bush at my grandads house my dad gets very drunk
                  but being surrounded by all these american with all there regalia on there uniforms an argument breaks out about whos the best soldiers
                  so a very confused and drunk daddy says look we are the highest trained millitary in the world i can jump out of the top window and do a rolling breakfall
                  THE AMERICANS KEPT ON WINDING HIM UP HE JUMPED BROKE BOTH HIS ANKLES WOKE UP IN HOSPITAL TO BE TOLD BY MY GRANDAD THOSE AMERICAN ARE YOUR FAMILLY THEYVE MARRIED THREE OF YOUR SISTERS
                  but soon dad became very close with them they lived in ruislip on the american air base and as a little boy my uncle lee took me for rides in his big american car so i kind of feel sort of american in a way
                  SO BRING IT ON FRIENDLY ####
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Devon??.....F**kin DEVON!!!....Alright mods burn the b**tard!!!

Comment

What did you think of Gerry Bowles & Stan Thomas?

Comment

Heard of Stan Bowles. Rodney Marsh. Bit before my time. What did you think of Terry Venables? Les Ferdinand? Ian Holloway? Never liked Holloway after he went to Millwall, such a lot of louts down there.

Comment

gerry

gerry and stan were both americans

More...

Comment

Never heard of them. How do they tie in with Rangers?

Comment

hey

hey friendly #### if your six foot two female and with long blonde hair im getting you to date factomondo
                              hes been a bit down in the dumps,erm if youy are not female coulde you pretend that you are we dont have
                              ,many female posters now days

More...

Comment

You're lucky back there in England. We have the likes of "Caitlyn" Bleedin' Jenner all over our scandal sheets here. They try to be like the Sun and Mirror, but there is no comparison for the real thing. Don't have a page 3 either

Comment

Working...
                                X