Stevie May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevie May

I read that Sheffield Wednesday are wiling to sell him,, I know he ain't in Charlie's class. But he could be a good addition even if charlie stays, am not to trilled about only jet and polter to lead the line if things go T ITS up come Tuesday
    You Rsssssss

Mmm ..not for me......Looked like Alan Shearer in Scotland, come south of the border looks more like a sheep shearer

Comment

He's #### and fact sheff wed are willing to release him says all we need to know

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Mmm ..not for me......Looked like Alan Shearer in Scotland, come south of the border looks more like a sheep shearer
        I know we was interested in him a couple off seasons back, I just read the other Rangers are interested in him.
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Mind
          Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          He's #### and fact sheff wed are willing to release him says all we need to know
          Mind you west according to SSN they are after about 5 players including hooper
          You Rsssssss

Comment

If shef wed don't want him then we don't. Shef wed really splashing the cash and getting some shrewd signings in.

If we lose Charlie we have to replace him with some real quality or we will struggle.

Comment

Who knows, maybe our style of play will suit him better. He is a "fox in the box" type of player, I think.
              Last edited by Shania; 27-08-2015, 05:36 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Hooper comfortably better player then him would not mind hooper at ours
                Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                Mind

Mind you west according to SSN they are after about 5 players including hooper

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Hooper comfortably better player then him would not mind hooper at ours
                  I would love hooper to come to us,, but his wages are a snag 32k a week
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Aberdeen are favourites to sign him, Blackburn also interested

Comment

We will really be scraping the barrelled with this

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
                        Aberdeen are favourites to sign him, Blackburn also interested
                        Would do well at the Dons so hope we pull that one off

Comment

Working...
                        X