X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Would rather take Byrne from Swindon for £1m
    Is he available for 1 million?

would rather sign someone proven to do it at this level personally. Everyone seems to be raving about this Byrne, i had never heard of him before this season and seems everyone wanted him after he scored a hatrick.....hope our scouting is done on a more thorough basis than who had scored at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lube Me View Post
      Is he available for 1 million?

would rather sign someone proven to do it at this level personally. Everyone seems to be raving about this Byrne, i had never heard of him before this season and seems everyone wanted him after he scored a hatrick.....hope our scouting is done on a more thorough basis than who had scored at the weekend.
      With you so many players get hyped up here because of 1\ there age 2\ recent performances

Half the players I have never heard of nor seen but one person says their a prospect and scored a few recently and there 23 then everyone wants them

Comment

Saw Byrne in the PO's last season, when he was rb.........our fans would love him, very attack minded, very brisk....Kyle Walker all over again

Comment

Adomah latest

Sounds like a right little trouble-maker to me??

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/spo...fer_deadline/?

Comment

http://m.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport...sfer_deadline/
            Kept the faith!

Comment

this deal only makes sense if Katy goes and not charLie. If we get money from Charlie's sale to reinvest then it must go on a out and out striker.
              As for a a he's a excellent player at this level. Can beat his man but often has a very decent delivery and get the ballon to dangerous positions in the box regularly.

Comment

Very good at this level - and loves his Rangers.

No brainer - Charlie/Matty money or not........

Comment

After 4 years of Toilet and Traore nobody in their mind can jib at Albert

Comment

Betting suspended on him joining us
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Betting suspended on him joining us
                      from twitter

TheBlueandTheWhite ‏@TBATW_ 26m26 minutes ago

Betting has been suspended on Albert Adomah to #QPR... #boro

Comment

Mmmm ....not happy about him being touted as Austin's replacement, almost feels like the club trying to appease the fans
                        for selling Charlie. I read the other day Boro wanted around £5mill for him, again not happy about spending that much on him either.

Comment

Would bloody love it if this happens! A Ranger through and through and will give 110% on top of his tekkers! Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Mmmm ....not happy about him being touted as Austin's replacement, almost feels like the club trying to appease the fans
                            for selling Charlie. I read the other day Boro wanted around £5mill for him, again not happy about spending that much on him either.
                            Where is he being touted as austins replacement ? He is what he is a very decent championship winger (we're in the championship now) who chips in with goals on a fairly regular basis . I'd say he's more likely to be Phillips replacement no ? If that is the case we could do an awful lot worse that adomah. London boy , very quick and tricky and scores goals , 10 million for Phillips and less that half that I would imagine layed out on this lad . Leaves extra in the pot to replace chaz if we have too and still make decent money on the deal

Comment

Wolves are closing in on Nathan Byrne deal...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k........it

Comment

He reminds me a bit of bolasie

Comment

Working...
                                X