No announcement yet.

Yeovil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate this cup and always want us to play the ressies, but all these players need game time and match practice with each other, so play the same eleven you think we will use all season as it stands imo.
    No austin though.

Comment

Phillips and Austin deserve to be dropped IMO and Faurlin needs some competitive game time.

JET for Chery may also be an idea so that JET gets game time and Chery gets a rest before Saturday

Comment

Green

Furlong Onuha Hall Hill

Phillips Diakite Gobern Gladwin

Chery

Polter

Comment

Samba needs competitive game time too. Unleash the samba

Comment

Gladwin is a shout. Anyone know why he didnt make the squad Saturday? Was guessing he was injured. Bloke got 10 goals in swindons last 8 games last season. Need him fit

Comment

Slight knock for gladwin and ale wasnt quite ready to start a game yet.

Comment

Couldn't give a monkey's about this game... 30+ years of predominantly diabolical performances in cups have finished me off. I actually won over £100 when we rolled over for The Blades in January but I can't be bothered to even look at odds for a Yeovil win even though it's virtually free money if you back them. If bookies have them any more than 15/8 to beat us they're idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Couldn't give a monkey's about this game... 30+ years of predominantly diabolical performances in cups have finished me off. I actually won over £100 when we rolled over for The Blades in January but I can't be bothered to even look at odds for a Yeovil win even though it's virtually free money if you back them. If bookies have them any more than 15/8 to beat us they're idiots!
                  10/3

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Phillips and Austin deserve to be dropped IMO and Faurlin needs some competitive game time.

JET for Chery may also be an idea so that JET gets game time and Chery gets a rest before Saturday
                    Chery is 24 no way should a 24 year old need a rest , if he's as good as people say then he should play along with the rest of our better players
                    Play your best 11 at every opertunity only change your best players due to injuries or a dip in form

Comment

This is a game cup , friendly or a league match it don't matter it's a game we should win 1-2 1-3 IMO no excuses play your best team
                      R's

Comment

I've just watched City take the michael out of WBA. We should be doing the same against Yeovil. If we lose . . .
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Fuming if lose this one
                          R's

Comment

i would expect Blackwood to come as a sub tomorrow

Comment

Play strongest team with Blackwood starting or coming on at some point
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Neither Blackwood nor Grego cox were involved with the U21s earlier today so unless they are injured they could be in the squad for this. Petrasso and Manning played

Comment

Working...
                                X