Price Reduced From 15 Million to to 13 Million (ono) For Quick Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Our club is becoming yet again a huge embarrassment. I feel for you guys that have spent out on a season ticket
    Not your club, and you are not QPR Should be your username.
    Lost count of how many times you have mentioned how sorry you are for those that bought season tickets and how happy you are that you didn't. You sure you not mixing up STs with STDs?
    You ouze negativity like a pork chop at a Taliban convention.
    You beg Myu to make you a mod, then when your begging doesn't bear any fruit within seconds of grovelling, you indirectly insult all the other mods (mods, if this message warrants a ban etc, I will take it like a man and not turn into a bitter twisted little pleb and hold it against you for years to come).
    You claim so many things, but sorry pal, just cos you once was the water boy for a Sunday league outfit doesn't make you an expert.
    Grow up and stop trying to live off a be rep from 20 years ago.

Rant over
    Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Play nice guys.... Please
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Sandy sorted me out for a ticket a while ago as did norths. I am disappointed he feels that way about me but I don't forget favours and I certainly couldn't respond with any malice. I'll pm you sandy and I hope we can resolve and iron out at least some of those bad traits you believe I have
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thanks for taking the high ground weare.
          I already pm'd Sandy and warned him, but he is currently offline.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

We need to stick to our guns on the £15m otherwise we condemn ourselves to be forever patsies in the transfer market.

What happens this month is somewhat irrelevant. Charlie should not be starting until his transfer situation is worked out (which probably means not starting in August). Once Sept 1 rolls around, if he is still with us he will know that in the first place he is perhaps not the hot commodity his agent thinks he is, and in the second place the best way to get into the Premier League is to start banging in the goals for QPR.

Patience and courage are required for this to have a positive outcome.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Should try for a player plus in my eyes was always going to struggle to get 15m for him

Comment

For everyone who say he's off, where's he going? He doesn't play the lone striker role well (as Saturday showed). Prem teams have known this hence no realistic bids (compared for what others strikers have been bought). Baggies just signed Rondon for £12m, no prem experience & a Venezualian international - they prefer him to Charlie at £3m more and 18 prem goals!!

Nobody wants him, think he and we need to accept and move on. Don't believe any prem team will buy him

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                  For everyone who say he's off, where's he going? He doesn't play the lone striker role well (as Saturday showed). Prem teams have known this hence no realistic bids (compared for what others strikers have been bought). Baggies just signed Rondon for £12m, no prem experience & a Venezualian international - they prefer him to Charlie at £3m more and 18 prem goals!!

Nobody wants him, think he and we need to accept and move on. Don't believe any prem team will buy him

At last , been saying it for weeks the only clubs who potentially will sign him , are Norwich or Bournemouth now think this west brom deal says it all pulis plays 442 and bought two wingers in so absolutely perfect for Austin but as you say they gone for a unknown at only 3 million quid cheaper .

Also can't see fer going either we wasn't exactly fighting clubs off last season for his services, if we not bought him he stayed at Norwich

Comment

I hope we have got our targets sorted and agents spoken to already because someone will put in an offer on deadline day and we'll have to move fast

Comment

[QUOTE=Shepherds Mush;1448674]I hope we have got our targets sorted and agents spoken to already because someone will put in an offer on deadline day and we'll have to move fast[/QUOT

Ok but what club name in your honest opinion who , because I can only maybe think of Newcastle or the 3 promoted teams

Comment

[QUOTE=mrbourne21;1448683]
                        Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I hope we have got our targets sorted and agents spoken to already because someone will put in an offer on deadline day and we'll have to move fast[/QUOT

Ok but what club name in your honest opinion who , because I can only maybe think of Newcastle or the 3 promoted teams
                        Exactley. He is not overpriced at £15m - Blackburn turned down £12m bid for Rhodes today from Middlesborough

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                          Will be one of Spurs, West Ham or Newcastle. Everton at a push - remember they sp*nked £30m+ on Lukaku so £12-15m on Austin could be feasible.

Unless they all realise Hernandez is available at less cost !

Comment

Andre Gray going Hull for 9 million. A replacement is going to be seriously hard to find. Les and CR might have to take a trip to pound land again

Comment

I think you have to get out this thinking of a small striker like Gray or Gayle signing, IF and a big IF Austin goes he gonna replace him with a huge target man like Carlton Cole or Kenwyne Jones as this is the system Ramsey wants to play.

If Charlie goes straight on the phone to Palace and offer whatever for Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                Andre Gray going Hull for 9 million. A replacement is going to be seriously hard to find. Les and CR might have to take a trip to pound land again
                                Feel like a kid who's missed the bus trip and am left standing at the stop

Comment

Working...
                                X