Paul Konchesky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Not a bad option at all for a season at our level.
    This. ABA. Anyone but Amand.

Comment

I second or third or whatever the fact that he's a decent option at this level - lot of experience, good player. Remember Ryan Nelsen? He was too old, right?

Comment

Not questioning his age , experience or ability .......outside of football he is a bad egg ......... Not the type which we want to be looking at

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
          Not questioning his age , experience or ability .......outside of football he is a bad egg ......... Not the type which we want to be looking at
          That's sounds interesting but cryptic do tell????

Comment

He's toilet and about 5 years over the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              That's sounds interesting but cryptic do tell????
              Not trying to be cryptic or big up a story mate .

He's an Essex boy who has done well for himself ( good luck to him ) ......got involved in a property ' deal' with a mate of mine and because he was ' famous footballer' he tried to flex his muscles a little bit ....my mate was having none of it and told him so ......needless to say the deal didn't go ahead and my mate moved on to something else . Konchesky on the other hand started to bad mouth my mate saying he couldn't sort the money out ( my mate wouldn't pay over the odds ) . When he pulled Konchesky on it a few weeks later Konchesky basically melted and tried to back track etc

Like I say ...Not a big story but someone I wouldn't want at my club !

Comment

Going To Bristol City ........Thank Christ for that

TIT of the highest order and a wrong'un .......trust me I know !
                I know a girl with that was brought up near him and Terry, from the same manor, doesn't speak to highly of either.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Not trying to be cryptic or big up a story mate .

He's an Essex boy who has done well for himself ( good luck to him ) ......got involved in a property ' deal' with a mate of mine and because he was ' famous footballer' he tried to flex his muscles a little bit ....my mate was having none of it and told him so ......needless to say the deal didn't go ahead and my mate moved on to something else . Konchesky on the other hand started to bad mouth my mate saying he couldn't sort the money out ( my mate wouldn't pay over the odds ) . When he pulled Konchesky on it a few weeks later Konchesky basically melted and tried to back track etc

Like I say ...Not a big story but someone I wouldn't want at my club !
                  And that makes him a bad egg?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    I'd rather have Kristine Kochanski.
                    She's dead Dave!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      And that makes him a bad egg?
                      Knowing the FULL details of what went on ...Yes it does in my opinion .

That's the problem with message boards. If you don't spill the full 'warts and all ' on every story then people like yourself pass judgement on something which is at the end of the day ....An opinion !

I've said my bit and in future will keep any such details to myself !

Comment

Knowing the FULL details of what went on ...Yes it does in my opinion .

That's the problem with message boards. If you don't spill the full 'warts and all ' on every story then people like yourself pass judgement on something which is at the end of the day ....An opinion !

I've said my bit and in future will keep any such details to myself !
                        And with respect as they say, there are two sides to every story!

Comment

And as Maddix said, he hasn't told the whole side of his. There is probably more he would rather not divulge.

Comment

With respect there are three sides to every story yours the other party and the truth

Comment

The fact that he's Terry's brother-in-law is more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                And as Maddix said, he hasn't told the whole side of his. There is probably more he would rather not divulge.
                                I'm sure there is more to the story but as I was pointing out, Konchesky would probably have a total different tale to tell. Personally, couldn't give a toss if we sign him or not, but definitely an improvement on Traore or yun.

Comment

Working...
                                X