Perfect deal for both us and Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect deal for both us and Newcastle

Charlie goes to Newcastle for 13 million and they loan us Jamall Lascelles for the season with a view of a permanent transfer. I think that would suit both teams as would get a hefty chunk of what we want for him and no need to go out and buy a CB. I know it's not as easy as that but I hope the club are even thinking about it.

That sounds like a great idea to me. I just don't think Charlie wants to go to Newcastle

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
      That sounds like a great idea to me. I just don't think Charlie wants to go to Newcastle

Or that Lascellas wants to drop down to the Championship !
      It takes 2 to tango.....

Comment

So in effect you are saying that Lascelles loan fee would be £2m considering we wanted £15m for Charlie. With Caulker going for £1.3 to southampton then i think we should hold out for more than £13m. He only moved to Newcastle for £2.1m so would rather him be a permanant signing than loan.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          So in effect you are saying that Lascelles loan fee would be £2m considering we wanted £15m for Charlie. With Caulker going for £1.3 to southampton then i think we should hold out for more than £13m. He only moved to Newcastle for £2.1m so would rather him be a permanant signing than loan.
          Spot on 82 and you beat me too it. Would defo be a player worth getting in perm or on loan but he's not 2mil make weight. Prices is £15 mil so Newcastle should be offering close to that if not that figure and offering us him on loan as a sweetner we should not be coming down they come to us

Comment

No reports of any bid so far anyway

Comment

there was that quote from joey barton that time saying charlie was always asking him about newcastle, i thought the reason he wasnt going to newcastle anymore was because they already payed 13mil for another striker

Comment

a cash to player deal is the best option for us. its them or west ham I would say do we really need jarvis?
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Is Lascelles really that good?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Charlie goes to Newcastle for 13 million and they loan us Jamall Lascelles for the season with a view of a permanent transfer. I think that would suit both teams as would get a hefty chunk of what we want for him and no need to go out and buy a CB. I know it's not as easy as that but I hope the club are even thinking about it.
                    Not for me. Sorry. Lascelles on a Perm and £13 million yes, otherwise im out.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      Not for me. Sorry. Lascelles on a Perm and £13 million yes, otherwise im out.
                      Yep this, would never pay £2m for Lascelles season long loan when he went to Newcastle on a perm for that much.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Yep this, would never pay £2m for Lascelles season long loan when he went to Newcastle on a perm for that much.
                        Lascelles is worth £2-3million tops I should imagine. That kind of loan deal money is for players like Fer from us to another club and even then I am not 100% sure its worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          Perfect deal is,

Newcastle #### off and take Lascelles with them, Charlie stays and smashes in close to 50 goals, we get promoted by march, Charlie stays with us from then on.

Probably wont happen that way but we all have to be allowed to dream just a little.

Comment

Caulker's loan fee was only £1.3 mill, why would we pay £2 mill just for the loan fee for lascelles?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              Caulker's loan fee was only £1.3 mill, why would we pay £2 mill just for the loan fee for lascelles?
                              It's not actually happening mate so don't worry about it. Was just a thought

Comment

Working...
                              X