Memberships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memberships

Does anyone know when the Memberships will be up for sale? Due to work commitments I can't attend every game but hope to do a majority of home/away games. There seems to be nothing about these at the moment when I'm sure they normally advertise them quite early on in pre-season.

Originally posted by AndoverRanger View Post
    Does anyone know when the Memberships will be up for sale? Due to work commitments I can't attend every game but hope to do a majority of home/away games. There seems to be nothing about these at the moment when I'm sure they normally advertise them quite early on in pre-season.

Tweet from Ian Taylor on the 3rd

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81 Jul 3
    For those asking re @QPRFC memberships - expecting them to be launched mid-July ... #MyQPR
    WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulParkersNo1Fan View Post
      Tweet from Ian Taylor on the 3rd

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81 Jul 3
      For those asking re @QPRFC memberships - expecting them to be launched mid-July ... #MyQPR
      Thanks. I'll keep an eye open for them to be released then. What do we reckon £30/£40?

Comment

Now available for £20 as "Ticket Memberships" because they have sold out of the bag of grap (sorry, that's "limited edition" bag of grap) that most people don't want!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          Now available for £20 as "Ticket Memberships" because they have sold out of the bag of grap (sorry, that's "limited edition" bag of grap) that most people don't want!
          leave it out, them bags Ooze class

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            leave it out, them bags Ooze class
            They certainly ooze something. Remember a QPR branded USB flash drive that was included with membership a few seasons back, stopped working after one day.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I would rather have paid £20 for a membership, than £30 with the stuff that I have never used. They should give you the offer of either at the start of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                I would rather have paid £20 for a membership, than £30 with the stuff that I have never used. They should give you the offer of either at the start of the year.
                Agreed ,or give you the option to donate it to the Tiger Cubs
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Genuinely saw the bloke sitting next to me wearing the sunglasses last week. Wasn't sure whether to laugh at or pity him!!

Comment

Guys, new here and signed up to ask this so hopefully you can help. Looking to get a membership for my son, do i need to create a new online account for him as it isn't letting me do it otherwise?

Comment

I would have thought that you would do it under your name, but not 100% sure on that.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                        Guys, new here and signed up to ask this so hopefully you can help. Looking to get a membership for my son, do i need to create a new online account for him as it isn't letting me do it otherwise?
                        I expect you will need a separate Online account for your son, since when you buy a membership the member details (e.g. name, email address) are taken from the account where it was bought. You can then add your son to "My Network" (click on your name top-right to see your network) and buy tickets for the two of you together.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Thank you for the tips guys, I wasn't able to create a new online account (maybe his age) so I rang the enquiries line and they said I just needed to add his number on the system when assigning (he has been to a couple of games and as u8 had to send in birth certificate). Was doing so I could buy the flexi ticket.

Comment

Working...
                          X