X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Im angry, im wery wery angry.

https://youtu.be/Gj5OvKCD1wA
    To be fair he's the sausage who goes to all games barefoot, whatever the weather so I'd question his mental state anyway if I'm honest. I'm sure he's a lovely chap, but making videos of football tops & walking around the spit, germs, filthy streets of London in the first place with no shoes or socks on would immediately flag up some shall we say 'concerns'

Comment

Clearly not the end of the world and a poor kit should really be put into some sort of perspective.

Saying that, the back on the strips is a fking shocker, #### poor. We are the 'Superhoops', not the 'Super notquitehoops with a #### blue patch on the back'.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Any adult male who gets 'angry' about a football shirt needs to do two things.

1) Re evaluate your life. Have a good think about your actions as a grown adult

2) Look into the mirror, straight into your own eyes & say 'I am a complete knob' (repeat 3 times daily until you've got yourself a life again)
        i make you right jim
        it does'nt really bother me what shirt we play in as long as the team go out there and perform to the best of their ability
        Last edited by march56; 02-07-2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Cannot believe that 4 years into TF's reign of error some of our fans are still bleating on
          about fellow-fans who dare criticise the club's clumsy conduct of affairs.
          Those who actually like the shirt with the fugly back - you can buy ten of them each, for all we care.
          We just want the wide hoops that are going all round AGAIN, hardly as difficult as building a new training ground.
          I agree,

What many fails to grasp is it is not the actual shirt or whether it will be purchased etc, but what the hoops mean to the club. It is not a hooped design if the back has only one hoop at the bottom of the shirt.

But the shirts is just another example of the sloppy way that the TF regime has conducted business over the last 4 seasons from transfers, wages, managerial appointments , the new training ground, new stadium etc.
          One example of a poor transfer deal was the 2 year contract handed out to Mbia who cost the club around
          £5M to buy. Why was he only given a 2 year deal? which club pays out such a transfer fee and offers a 2 year deal? They could have sold him after relegation and got some money back.

Managerial issues - sometime after TF sacked Hughes he acknowledged that he should have acted sooner in the season, yet he never learnt from this and instead kept Redkrapp in the job until he resigned in early Feb. Had he acted Oct, QPR would most likely still be in the Premiership.

How much progress has been made on this training ground?

Comment

I couldn't care less about the shirts as long as the muppets wearing them on the pitch put in a shift.

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
              A few points Beefy.

The shirt is toss as we all pretty much agree on.

That cheeses people off. Anger level = X

The ex Chairman and the club promised that we would get out hoops back. They haven't delivered on that.

That cheeses people off. Anger level = X+

The club put out a statement saying that it's all to do with Prem rules and "not their fault"

Turns out that is completely BS!

That cheeses people off. Anger level = X++

The club put out a further statement saying that they would like the hoops to return.

That raises questions. CAN they ever return? If we believed the BS reasoning included in the first statement then what are they saying?? That a rule change needs to happen or the hoops are lost forever? What are they doing about it? What can we do about out??

Oh turns out the reasons in statements 1 and 2 from the club are certainly 101% BS after fans consult with the Premier League, Football League and Football Supporters Federation.

That cheeses people off. Anger level = x+++

So, we are promised a decent kit - well we are promised our kit. We don't get it. The club try half arsed to lie about why we don't have it and give no apologies or any reassurances that FOR YEAR FIVE of their ownership we will actually get our kit back.

That cheeses people off. Anger level = X++++
              But why let it bother some so much?

I can understand the history and tradition aspect of course but after watching QPR for 45 years I have seen numorous shirts and badges over that time some good and some bad and I will let you in to a little secret which is that it honestly does not improve a player or make him worse depending on what shirt he is wearing

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                How much progress has been made on this training ground?
                I find these two concepts quite conflicting nowadays
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  But why let it bother some so much?

I can understand the history and tradition aspect of course but after watching QPR for 45 years I have seen numorous shirts and badges over that time some good and some bad and I will let you in to a little secret which is that it honestly does not improve a player or make him worse depending on what shirt he is wearing
                  spot on beefy

Comment

It is pretty rubbish though.

Comment

One of the last lines he said on his video was;

Let the club know how hurt & insulted you are!

Oh my ####ing dayssssss. Hurt & insulted about a football shirt. Mate, little bit of advice from me. Go and get yourself a bit of fanny & move on. Jesus Christ we have some oddballs following us we really have.

Comment

Lets not forget most people on here are really old and most of us are a little bit stuck in the past and the kit is to modern for some, but the world changes. My two young sons absolutley love the kit, and think it looks mustard. Replica Kits are mostly for children lets not forget, and they love it, and havent heard a bad word about it from any kid thus far,

Comment

Oh my ####ing dayssssss. Hurt & insulted about a football shirt. Mate, little bit of advice from me. Go and get yourself a bit of fanny & move on. Jesus Christ we have some oddballs following us we really have.
                          A pair of shoes first, fanny second imo.

Comment

Comment

Yes, this is pathetic, let us not do that - I mean why change the perfectly functioning setup where fans endlessly praise TF on Twitter as the club has been managed so efficiently. It just works
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Really should be out in a convertible, chasing skirt and banging beaver......

Comment

Working...
                                X