James Perch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Spot on. As talented as Furlong may be, I really don't like the idea of throwing him in the deep end for 46 games.
    I watched his 3 games last season, I have yet to see this mysterious talent that he supposedly possesses.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      @JimWhite: .@LaticsOfficial have tonight rejected a second bid from @QPRFC for versatile defender James Perch
      So they turned down 500k.

Is he worth more than that?

New target ffs

Comment

Bgd
        Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

New target ffs
        Who do you actually want that is realistic?

Comment

New target ffs
          Kyle Walker on loan....?

Comment

I watched his 3 games last season, I have yet to see this mysterious talent that he supposedly possesses.
            He was very good at Hull. I think the talent is there just needs coaching and a guiding hand but that's something we have failed in in recent years

Comment

can we not spend some cash on Byrne?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                can we not spend some cash on Byrne?
                But he is League 1. Surely thats not allowed according to some on here.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                  Bgd

Who do you actually want that is realistic?
                  relistic targets, byrne 3mil, fredricks 2mil, even farking harriman. actually there must be a couple of hundred rightbacks out there who we could get but you would be happy to spun k upto a mil on a 30 year old rightsort who has been involved in two relegations in 3 years and who is probably on his last ever football contract.

no thanks.

Comment

But he is League 1. Surely thats not allowed according to some on here.
                    what harm would another league 1 player do at this point, perch is also league 1. if you going to sign a league on player then at least try and go for the best ones. not some farking hasbeen

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      He was very good at Hull. I think the talent is there just needs coaching and a guiding hand but that's something we have failed in in recent years
                      no he wasnt west, he made one cross field pass that was good. very avarage apart from that. was also at fault for their goal. if i remember correctly their goal was scored from our right. where he should have been.
                      Last edited by Hitman34; 27-07-2015, 09:28 PM.

Comment

what harm would another league 1 player do at this point, perch is also league 1. if you going to sign a league on player then at least try and go for the best ones. not some farking hasbeen
                        By all accounts Luongo and Gladwin are 2 of the best but you are not happy with them.

Comment

no he wasnt west, he made one cross field pass that was good. very avarage apart from that. was also at fault for their goal. if i remember correctly their goal was scored from our right. where he should have been.
                          Load of rubbish. I was at Hull and he did genuinely have a very good game all round. Was tenacious , won plenty of tackles and looked confident on the ball. 1st Hull goal Caulkers fault and 2nd Hull goal Rio's fault (IIRC!). Everybody was slating these 2 after the game, nothing to do with Furlong. We all get that you're the type that likes to ignore all positives and are voiciferous in your negative views, but cmon on let's not make things up to taint somebody - especially a young lad we have coming through.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

By all accounts Luongo and Gladwin are 2 of the best but you are not happy with them.
                            Luongo i like the look of. the other feller i have not got a scooby. jet is the one i protest about, the farker has done sod all. he was at bristol city and barely started a game for them. also being linked with don farking caster reserve golie who was released. then there is the #### at 26yo and never kicked a proffesional football. thats what i have been protesting about.

like i said, if we are shopping at primark, at least get the best looking clothes, not the farking returns.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Load of rubbish. I was at Hull and he did genuinely have a very good game all round. Was tenacious , won plenty of tackles and looked confident on the ball. 1st Hull goal Caulkers fault and 2nd Hull goal Rio's fault (IIRC!). Everybody was slating these 2 after the game, nothing to do with Furlong. We all get that you're the type that likes to ignore all positives and are voiciferous in your negative views, but cmon on let's not make things up to taint somebody - especially a young lad we have coming through.
                              Fair enough, as i said "from what i remember" i will dig out the goals on youtube and report back.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                ok, just watched it, yep caulker at fault for the first but their second goal furlong did not close down the crosser. was about 6 yards away from his man and he just threw his leg up in the air like a farking ballet dancer when the cross was being delivered. no way the crosser should had that much space to deliver. he never even attempted to get close to his man.

Comment

Working...
                                X