Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Del View Post
    And if he had a great season, could talk to other clubs this time next year to sign a pre contract agreement with them for the following jan........ Not really ideal.
    True...on the other hand he could easily be not motivated and just collecting wages on a long term deal. We just got rid of Adel. I hope we sign him but this type of player carries a big risk. Give em a long term deal and collect a nice transfer fee or a short term deal and ask him to prove himself.

Comment

• Harry Redknapp raves about Ravel Morrison

Former Southampton and Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp speaks highly of ex-Manchester United and West Ham United prospect Ravel Morrison.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/03...avel-morrison/

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Former Southampton and Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp speaks highly of ex-Manchester United and West Ham United prospect Ravel Morrison.

See he's on Twitter (wazz that? Nah, mate. I haven't a clue what it is. Know nuffing 'bout it. Can't even send a text) encouraging clubs to poach him from us......

Anyone looking for a top player this summer should look at Ravel Morrison. Top talent, decent lad, not hard to manage. Can play for England

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          Steady Shans. Almost everything about this affair is "allegedly", including the single unsubstantiated report that he isn't coming.

If it doesn't come off then we tried but we failed. Nothing unfair (or new) in that.
          Ok, Buffalo and 3london, I Guess I have to be patient then..Seems like I too easily get careed away.. with regards to transfer matters
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Why would they gamble on him now when they could have had him on a free 4months ago
            Well for a start there's 3 teams now in the prem who were in the championship at the time, plus about another 3 or 4 who weren't sure they be in the prem for next season. Now they are, there's far less risk making the game an easier option.

Comment

• He won't join us I think....Prem sides will show interest....Dave Mac reckons it's progressing
              but I can see this going the way of Hooper couple yrs ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Ok, Buffalo and 3london, I Guess I have to be patient then..Seems like I too easily get careed away.. with regards to transfer matters
                No problem. You're hardly the only one. Best advice is to take everything with a large pinch of salt until it's on the offy.

Personally, I quite enjoy the transfer window but can't wait for the season to start - the standard and reliability of posting on here goes up considerably.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post

Redcrapp is a farking cant.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Shania says he's not coming now.

Comment

• Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

TheBlueandTheWhite @TBATW_
                      Ravel Morrison's proposed move from #Lazio to #QPR seems to be edging close with the midfielder back in London. #TBATW
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ravel Morrison's proposed move from #Lazio to #QPR seems to be edging close with the midfielder back in London. #TBATW
                        Not sure who that is?? Worth listening to??
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Oh Ravel Ravel
                          He never played for Lazio
                          He came home to Loftus Road
                          Oh Ravel Ravel

Comment

Redcrapp is a farking cant.
                            That maybe the case but he wanted him in January but it was blocked
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-07-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Here's hoping. I really, really want us to get him. Think it'll make all the difference to our season. He's my favourite wanna be gangsta....

Comment

• Fingers crossed we get this over the line. Love a maverick. Type of player who's going to win us a extra few games that are either very tight or we didn't deserve to lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X