No announcement yet.

Pie & mash shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a decent one in Clacton if any off you are sentenced to a 'holiday' there!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      There is a decent one in Clacton if any off you are sentenced to a 'holiday' there!
      Shout facto, im moving to a quaint little seaside village called jaywick next month which is not far from clacton, so will hit the pie and mash shop hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Shout facto, im moving to a quaint little seaside village called jaywick next month which is not far from clacton, so will hit the pie and mash shop hard.
        Mate that place is shocking, take it you've been watchnig that Benefits by the Sea programme?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Yes matty mate, cant stop watching it cos its such a jawdrop. Its like another world aint it, and we aint exactly toffs. Rich people must watch it and think its victorian times.
          Disco daves toes.

Comment

• Quite a few years ago now, we were having a St George's Day celebration at a local boozer, and so decided to get in some pie, mash and liquor from Cookes. Unfortunately they could only supply us with 25 pies and we knew we needed at least 50, so we made up the difference by buying in a load of ultra cheap ones from Netto in Acton. Obviously, we didn't tell anyone we had done this and allowed them to think they were from Cookes. There was not one single complaint and in fact the Netto pies were singled out by quite a few for their loveliness.

Don't really know what that's got to do with anything but I thought I'd share it.

Comment

• You could of fed tanked up boozers pedigree chum on st georges day they would of said it was amazing i reckon mate.

Comment

Working...
              X