Season Ticket Prices 2015/16.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Sh it hot news and superb work by the club. The gang of three are slow in here????
    Westlondon r's, that is what you wanted to pay as well isn't it?

I love rangers, and to all the people who use that cheesey old cliche 'i want my rangers back', looks like you are getting your wish.
    RTID.
    Now Now Kev, lets not get TOO excited and go over the top like we always do.

ST prices not bad, would like to of seen the young adult age range extended but good to see the child age range extended.

Releasing a few out of contract players and keeping ST prices as they were last time in the Champ, isnt getting our Rangers back just yet.
    Lets see who we sign and what the team starts to look like

Comment

Sensible ST prices ? Booting out ageing crap players ? Early transfer activity for young upcoming players ? Shirley not at Rangers - has the club been taken over by aliens ?

Comment

Don't worry there will always be something they can latch onto

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          Don't worry there will always be something they can latch onto

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            30th June
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sorry, i dont understand who 'they' are?

Are they the fans that rightly so, havent been happy with how the club has been run in recent years? - There's not been much to be happy about which is way some fans voice their concerns.

Enough of this us and them IMO, we all love Rangers as much as eachother.. the clubs been a shambles and we shall now try to re-build. FACT.

Comment

Have you ever noticed how a negative sh it throwing thread like a quote from TF that was made four years ago grows and grows so so so quickly but brilliant news like young new players and cheap season tickets comes out and the forum dies.
                Dont know if im talking rubbish here, bit i think its easy to go on the internet and not so easy to go to qpr, so the people that dont really go get a bit upset cos they dont, and their guilt makes them coat everything off about the football club.
                And thats not aimed at anyone, its just a theory i have, cos ive never heard the things typed on here like 'joke of a club' in the pubs or the ground. Of course certain players get singled out, but not the club we all love as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Now Now Kev, lets not get TOO excited and go over the top like we always do.

ST prices not bad, would like to of seen the young adult age range extended but good to see the child age range extended.

Releasing a few out of contract players and keeping ST prices as they were last time in the Champ, isnt getting our Rangers back just yet.
                  Lets see who we sign and what the team starts to look like
                  You renewing then or what? Its not excitement, its just not being able to hate a club i support like you lot do mate.

Comment

So, I've got 2 Gold tickets of which one is U18's for the lad. My simple maths means I am paying less than £15 per head for 23 home games next season. What's not to be happy about there
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Chill
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Quite a lot of truth in what you say beacuse as a fan who has not missed a home game for many years and only a handfull of away ones I can honestly say that I could count on one hand the times I have heard supporters at matches complain or whinge about the QPR board or club in general

Yes of course we all have opinions on players and legroom and the price of a pint at half time but the club as a whole hardly ever and in fact TF`s name is chanted both at home and away games by many of our fans so I am pretty convinced that the internet messageboards are not representative whatsover of those of us who attend games

Comment

Deffo not aimed at you kirill by the way, even though you are 100 per cent the most negative about rangers on here, its obvious you are over seas and its impossible to go.

Im with you isleworth mate..
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-05-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by isleworthranger View Post
                            quite a lot of truth in what you say beacuse as a fan who has not missed a home game for many years and only a handfull of away ones i can honestly say that i could count on one hand the times i have heard supporters at matches complain or whinge about the qpr board or club in general

yes of course we all have opinions on players and legroom and the price of a pint at half time but the club as a whole hardly ever and in fact tf`s name is chanted both at home and away games by many of our fans so i am pretty convinced that the internet messageboards are not representative whatsover of those of us who attend games
                            spot on.

Comment

good prices, 23 quid for an adult and kid per game. Bonus!

Comment

True Kevin, but I am still glad for the season ticket buyers that the prices are the same as before for the Championship. I don't think the club really had a realistic choice on this matter, this way was the only right way.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X