Get business done early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks hoilett could be an asset for us in the championship? Lets not forget his contribution to the playoff final goal and maybe under the right management and regime he could start to show some of the potential he had when at Blackburn, or am i just being blindly optimistic about him!?

Regards Taarabt, you would have thought we could just continually fine him a weeks wages every week he is not fit to play unless he has a good excuse not to be fit? At the end of the day in any other line of work where you are expected to have a certain level of fitness and you are consistently not hitting these levels there would be good reason for a dismissal/termination of contract.
    Yes you are.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      4. Diakite, the worst of them all.
      Think that is very unfair. He started very well, but ran into some issues with the family and possibly depression? Was never unwilling to go out on loan, when HR told him to fark off, so personally I have no beef with this lad whatsoever...
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

We'll be out of the League Cup before we get our transfer business boxed off.....

Comment

Our chairman looks fitter nowadays than Adel does. Does anyone know if Tony plays football? Would player-chairman be a first in English football?
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

That darby!

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
              Yes you are.
              cool, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Even I've given up on Hoilett! Thought he was fantastic at Blackburn, one of THE upcoming young players in the Premiership at the time. Could hardly believe we managed to sign him. However the reality is he has been very disappointing. No end product and drifts in and out of games. Frustrating thing is he has the ability to torment most full backs but not much use if he doesn't do it. Even the play off goal assist was mishit and we got lucky it bobbled through to Bobby.

I'll be interested to see what happens with Adel. Has clearly given up and I doubt anyone will touch him. Does CR try and get him fit or just completely ostracise him to stop him contaminating the squad? What a waste of his talent but the only one to blame is the rotund Moroccan.
                All i would say is that you would've been saying the same about Phillips had CR not given him a new lease of life and helped him to start fulfilling his potential. You dont become a bad player over night, as you say at Blackburn he was one of THE upcoming players in the prem. Maybe he is a victim of the sh1te regime we have had going on over the last 4 years or so. Lets face it how many times have we all been talking about the 'wrong type' of player? The fact is we are making the players the wrong type of players and hopefully now les and ramsey will start making them the right sort of players and maybe just maybe there is still some hope for hoilett!

Comment

Knock down price? The fat git can go for free and we should pay for his travel to get there.

He's a genuine disgrace.. Couldn't qprted just pay him a visit?

Comment

All i would say is that you would've been saying the same about Phillips had CR not given him a new lease of life and helped him to start fulfilling his potential. You dont become a bad player over night, as you say at Blackburn he was one of THE upcoming players in the prem. Maybe he is a victim of the sh1te regime we have had going on over the last 4 years or so. Lets face it how many times have we all been talking about the 'wrong type' of player? The fact is we are making the players the wrong type of players and hopefully now les and ramsey will start making them the right sort of players and maybe just maybe there is still some hope for hoilett!
                    I dunno Pizza. Bloke has had too many chances and too many false dawns. The difference with MP was you could see he really had the potential, I'm not sure Hoilett has. Just seems to be one of those players that always flatters to deceive (unfortunately).

Comment

Think we have no choice but to try and get transfers in and out done quickly , simply because we do not know what sort of punishment is heading our way from the football league.

Comment

Would love you to be right. Remember one away game in Championship he came on as sub and basically destroyed the whole opposition defence. Scared the living daylights out of them. Makes it almost worse that we see these flashes of how good he could be.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                          Think that is very unfair. He started very well, but ran into some issues with the family and possibly depression? Was never unwilling to go out on loan, when HR told him to fark off, so personally I have no beef with this lad whatsoever...
                          Ment only he's the worst player of those four.

Comment

It is possible to manage Adel. Colin showed him a bit of love, respect and gave him (and the team) very simple tactical instructions. We all witnessed the results.

His Italian stats were good, no one can say his time over there was anything other than successful. Remember - Adel did not draw up his own contract. We knew he was a loose canon and took a punt.

I'd like to think Ramsey and Les were astute enough to get him properly involved this year but I've seen little evidence of managerial skill from Ramsey and no evidence of anything off the park from Les, though I'm sure they're both top blokes. Colin on the other hand could be a right #######. But he chose to utilise the talent at his disposal.

Comment

There's no way hoilett should be given a chance. He played regularly In the championship last time and was dire. He has no end product and runs with head down and can't pick a pass to save his life. Often gets in good positions where he loses the ball and we are countered because he hasn't got the the ability to loft his head up. This continued into the ore, where Harry stuck with him.
                              I also would argue hoiletts situation is nothing like Phillips. When Phillips first arrive he took a few games to get going but then with Charlie looked to be one of our best players until he got injured. He got fit again and for some reason Harry tried to play him as a striker or just gave him 10-15 mins to prove his worth. Phillips wasn't given a fair crack under the old regime but when Ramsey came in he took his chance. Phillips can beat a player and whip a ball in.

Apart from the payoffs hoilett has been turd and its an embarrassment to call him a winger. I can't understand how anyone can make a case for him.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                It is possible to manage Adel. Colin showed him a bit of love, respect and gave him (and the team) very simple tactical instructions. We all witnessed the results.

His Italian stats were good, no one can say his time over there was anything other than successful. Remember - Adel did not draw up his own contract. We knew he was a loose canon and took a punt.

I'd like to think Ramsey and Les were astute enough to get him properly involved this year but I've seen little evidence of managerial skill from Ramsey and no evidence of anything off the park from Les, though I'm sure they're both top blokes. Colin on the other hand could be a right #######. But he chose to utilise the talent at his disposal.
                                But he was not managed by Warnock he was allowed to do what he wants and soilt. Also yes started out well in Italy but then they let him go why???? Warnock other night dropped hints

Glad masses are now asking up to carbs being one of the biggest ####'s at our club

Comment

Working...
                                X