Danny Ings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
    so did rickie lambert until he went to liverpool. Dont get me wrong i'd love to see Charlie go on and be a huge success but he is far from proven at the top level yet.
    Lambert is about 100 years old and went to Liverpool to sit on the bench cos he is a fan. Austin has the best years of his career ahead of him.

Comment

Sell Austin and go and buy Vokes from Burnley or Rhodes from Blackburn....job done move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Too many ifs involved. Its easy for a fan to say just keep him if we dont get big money but what if he gets injured? (which isnt the most unlikely scenario) what if he is out of form and has a bad season? both scenarios means he leaves on a free and we're still in the championship. nothing is guaranteed in football and keeping Charlie for another year in the hope he fires us to promotion at the risk of him leaving for free next summer is too much of a risk IMO. Its just a shame he refused to agree a new deal with us as I'm sure we would pay him well.
        Yeah, i know what you're saying but it depends whats offered i suppose. Anything £8 mil upwards we probs should take but there has to be an amount at which point it becomes worth keeping him for one more season?

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          TBF When on song Benteke is 3 times the player Charlie is.
          Benteke on form is virtually unplayable, think £30m for him seems too cheap
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            Benteke on form is virtually unplayable, think £30m for him seems too cheap
            Lukaku went for £28m and for me they are similar players who on their day give defenders an absolute nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
              Just reported on SSN that Spurs make £12m offer! Thought he was out of contract? Would this be compensation as he is young? Also reporting Benteke to Liverpool for £30m! If this is a benchmark what price is Charlie?
              Ings is because he's under 24 I think so yeah it's compensation

Comment

Its QPR we are talking about...we are run by imbeciles....probably let Charlie go for a bag of ' magic beans'!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  I think we need to see Charlie in a decent team before making that comparison
                  Are Aston Villa a decent team?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Are Aston Villa a decent team?
                    Offensively they were for a good while before this season. Once Sherwood came back in, they became a good team again
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Offensively they were for a good while before this season. Once Sherwood came back in, they became a good team again
                      Admittedly I detest Sherwood, but I would say that a fit Benteke has been more important to Villa staying up than Tim Tactics Sherwood showing up at Villa Park. IMO

Comment

Last year they were pretty bad offensively too. Averaged about a goal a game. Without Benteke villa wouldnt have stayed up.

Comment

Think Austin should be cut loose, let's not compare him to Ings and Benteke... I don't think he is better than either of them. Austin has had a great season, scored well in a shite team. Think we could get £12m for him, maybe more if he scores for England, like someone said we are run by Imbeciles, should have tied him to a new deal when we got promoted. And also, does Austin want to stay? I doubt it, why would he. And when he does leave I don't care where he goes and how he gets on.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

For a while only. Last two matches spell relegation trouble for them next season again IMHO.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Had a decent spell but their last 2 results were awful and I fully expect them to get thumped in the cup final

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                                Think Austin should be cut loose, let's not compare him to Ings and Benteke... I don't think he is better than either of them. Austin has had a great season, scored well in a shite team. Think we could get £12m for him, maybe more if he scores for England, like someone said we are run by Imbeciles, should have tied him to a new deal when we got promoted. And also, does Austin want to stay? I doubt it, why would he. And when he does leave I don't care where he goes and how he gets on.
                                He is better than Ings IMO.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2