No announcement yet.

David Bardsley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always wondered is his acadamy connected to the club??!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      David Gold of whu is pretty vocal and active on there mate.
      Swans manager tweets plenty too as does Peterborough chairman

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        I follow too mate but he's not rangers fan. Talks about us loads, as does impey

He's born and bread Manc proper strong accent too if my memory of interviews with him as kid are true I thought he said he was city
        There's loads of Manc R's westy, even a QPR pub Lass O Gowry I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          David Gold of whu is pretty vocal and active on there mate.
          Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Swans manager tweets plenty too as does Peterborough chairman

"Top PL clubs" I said, as in top 6. That should be the benchmark.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Exactly Kron. He has no business experience, and this displays all the hallmarks of TF playing to the gallery as usual, bumbling and lurching his way from one mistake to the next. Worse still, he keeps playing it out in public. The guy is a buffoon who just never learns, despite his embarrassing and repetitive insistence that he has learnt from his ever-increasing catalogue of mistakes. Once again, the warning signs from this latest tweet proves the exact opposite.
            Nice to see you speaking out with your views Stan. #nailingyourcolourstothemast.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

How easy is it to find a CEO like this David Dein I.e.? Not easy given our reputation I should believe, although (even) I understand that this is a question of money. But, anyway, Could it be that Bardsley has impressed during interviews or that two persons from now on will be needed for the CEO position.Hence, who knows, maybe DB will be one them.
              Did this make sense? No?
              Last edited by Shania; 04-05-2015, 09:00 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                There's loads of Manc R's westy, even a QPR pub Lass O Gowry I believe.
                I know mate but would say their exiles. cant imagine Bards was born and brought up in Manchester and said I will support QPR

Comment

This looks like a smokescreen to me. I bet he on his way to us in order to Coach and nothing else.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Nice to see you speaking out with your views Stan. #nailingyourcolourstothemast.

We all have our tipping point, Shania....and (as much as I like TF as a person) maybe I've finally reached the extent of my patience with the man.

Comment

We all have our tipping point, Shania....and (as much as I like TF as a person) maybe I've finally reached the extent of my patience with the man.

I have sort of seen that one coming for a while now,Mr Moderator. Anyway, this is just another tweet. A silly tweet, I know, but he hasn´t done much wrong on the sporting side of things now this last part of the season . Ramsey was not a fault, neither were the injuries on Fer, Dunne and Vargas....the fact that he didn´t sack Harry earlier was, though.
                      Last edited by Shania; 04-05-2015, 09:37 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Bards is a MU fan, although he says he loves Rangers. can someone tell me what experience DB has got as a CEO? Yes, it would be great for All the Ex-Players to be involved with the club but where do you draw the line? There is a major shake up needed through the whole club, don't know if getting old players in to do the job is a good idea, personally if the CEO is an important position we should have someone with good experience, think TF has listened to the fans but he needs to make a decision that is best for QPR not the fans.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                          impey is qpr i helped him onto the pitch for the pitch invasion when we went up at Watford.
                          impey is a gooner he has a season ticket there!

Comment

Exactly Kron. He has no business experience, and this displays all the hallmarks of TF playing to the gallery as usual, bumbling and lurching his way from one mistake to the next. Worse still, he keeps playing it out in public. The guy is a buffoon who just never learns, despite his embarrassing and repetitive insistence that he has learnt from his ever-increasing catalogue of mistakes. Once again, the warning signs from this latest tweet proves the exact opposite.
                            I agree, silly tweet.

Agree with Upperloft as well.

Comment

Im not on twitter so dont see his tweets, the only ones I see are the ones that get posted on here.... what are these 'latest warning sign' tweets?
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Im not on twitter so dont see his tweets, the only ones I see are the ones that get posted on here.... what are these 'latest warning sign' tweets?
                                Anyone can view his tweets, just close that stupid registration pop-up window and feast your eyes on them :
                                https://twitter.com/tonyfernandes
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X