No announcement yet.

Watching Bournemouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry to take over at Bournemouth by Christmas and he'll really f uck em !!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

seems like every football fan in the damn country is in love with bournemouth ATM
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Harry to take over at Bournemouth by Christmas and he'll really f uck em !!
        well, lets hope! .....then we'll snag Eddie Howe!
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Good chance the cherries will sign our deadwood now,every cloud an all that
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Its actually mental when you think about it, watching the bournemouth fans , manager and even the chairman jumping up and down like a mad man cos they have got to the prem. (like we did last may), and our players playing like it was a friendly against a really sh ite west ham team and hardly having a shot on target and charlie taking one of the worst penalties ever and smiling away in the game and after the game, which sent us the other way to the hardest league in the world to get out of, the difference and apathy shown by our players (joey aside) is astonishing.

Comment

Well done to the Cherries. Won't stay there of course but they are rightly enjoying the day anyway.

From bucket collections to Premier League (sounds familiar!):
              http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32315677
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                And Redcrap there telling everyone he signed Eddie Howe, he will use this to keep his craggy face in the public eye.
                Haha that's exactly what I thought

Comment

I could see them staying up myself. Think they would give all the bottom half a run for there money

They have pace and know how to keep the ball they wont be an easy side to beat

Comment

Redknapp on talks hits now creaming over Bournemouth's attacking flair away as the way to do it...wot happened to us then you farking wax faced caant!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      Redknapp on talks hits now creaming over Bournemouth's attacking flair away as the way to do it...wot happened to us then you farking wax faced caant!
                      Heard Facto and hes at golf day today his knee is going to be killing him come the evening

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Heard Facto and hes at golf day today his knee is going to be killing him come the evening
                        Lol
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Personally think they will be bottom 4 this time next season - one of them will survive, the other down with the play-off winners.

Not being bitter, just the harsh reality of the gulf in the Divisions.

Comment

Im not bitter but why the chairman thinks the fact they beat us last year and should have got more from the Burnley games last year too, shows they will cope in the Premier and will survive is a little silly, when it seems we will both be relegated, think he had a shandy too many ! As for Harry last night, I always gave him the benefit of doubt but what the #### was he going on about last night, thats the way to play and survive in the Premiership......so why did you have us play so ####ing awful then Harry if thats the way to play !!!!

Comment

Didnt realise Bournemouth are backed by a Russian Billionaire.........kept that quiet didnt they......not like us!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Didnt realise Bournemouth are backed by a Russian Billionaire.........kept that quiet didnt they......not like us!
                                Yes its all coming out now they have been promoted

And as for all those syaing bournemouth are well run club they were saying on radio they are paying some players £36k per week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X