Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article about Chris Ramsey:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...i-dont-5545862
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

talk about fans being fickle, Ramsey was crucified on here after the Everton game, now he is the Messiah. My thoughts are he deserves a crack at it next season. If we go down it's because of Harry not Chris
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

hope Ramsey stays and proves himself
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Record home losing streak also

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
            Record home losing streak also
            Fickle. Definitely.

What can you say?

People were crucifying him for not playing Vargas and making the same mistakes as Harry. Then he plays Vargas and he does well.

We lose a hatful of winnable games under him due to his tactics and selections. Have a little bleep recently and he is the messiah.

Comment

well

well lovely post jimmy and i already have a love affair with chris ramsey,but unlike most of you i would
              dsefinately install sam alladyce or mark warburtan next season so i guess im not agreeing with the majority of you
              but i must say what is my own sense off perception
              i have watched qpr mess around for thirteen seasons in the lower divisions,those years were wasted years and although the oldham game was very pleasurable,there was a whole load of crap
              there if we install alladyce i cant see any reason why chris ramsey cant stay as his assistant its all about experience
              at the end of the day
              I AM 100 PER CENT SURE ALLADYCE AND CHRIS RAMSEY COULD BRING US STRAIGHT UP AND YOU GUYS HAVE ONLY GOT TO LOOK AT WIGAN AND FULHAM TO SEE WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO US
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                Fickle. Definitely.

What can you say?

People were crucifying him for not playing Vargas and making the same mistakes as Harry. Then he plays Vargas and he does well.

We lose a hatful of winnable games under him due to his tactics and selections. Have a little bleep recently and he is the messiah.
                He's taken 7/30 points, that's a pathetic return. Nice guy, good coach but its a results business.

Comment

He's taken 7/30 points, that's a pathetic return. Nice guy, good coach but its a results business.
                  Hello Hazza, how's the knee mate?!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Hello Hazza, how's the knee mate?!
                    Its difficult WeAre

Comment

Its difficult WeAre
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        talk about fans being fickle, Ramsey was crucified on here after the Everton game, now he is the Messiah. My thoughts are he deserves a crack at it next season. If we go down it's because of Harry not Chris
                        Fickle for changing 1s opinion 'ONCE'... crikey the whole worlds Fickle then, including you lyme.

At first I criticised CR for his poor choice of substitutions, team selection etc etc but now he seems to have turned that around so now Ive changed my opinion on him and Im now pro Ramsey..... So Ive only ONCE changed my opinion on him, fickle?.. I think not mate.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Great post and keeps the slim chance of survival going, with the players believing and playing for Ramsey we still have hope. Players should always give there all and fight for the club but we all know in the modern game it is not that simple.

U Rsssssssssssssss

Comment

Nice one jim. Keep him i say. Its a win win situation. If he doesnt get us straight back up the moaners all get the pleasure of sla gging tony off forever more for not getting an experienced manager in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              One of our best players.

Having dinner with a pal in Novikov tonight & saw said player with another guy. The player knew my pal & they started chatting. We were all introduced & had a drink before our food came.

He basically said Chris Ramsey is an unreal coach. So tactically astute & thinks outside the box big time. He said the players absolutely love working with him & some of the most experienced players have said he's the best coach they've ever worked with on the training pitch, has excellent ideas & his sessions are top notch & that as a manager he's got it all bar experience.

Also said the plans the club have in place for youth, a plan to go forward with & a proper structure is fantastic & that Les is a massive part of that too. Ramsey is all about development, be it youngsters or coaches. Said he wants to make it clear to every youth player, if you work hard enough you'll get into the first team. All we've been asking for, for years.

After a long chat I really think Fernandes was talking about Ramsey when he said he has his dream manager. This player said he's a massive breath of fresh air & the players have let him down with lapses in concentration that was no fault of his own.

Finally when I said in all honesty do you think we can do it, he said most definitely. He said Gary Cahill & John Terry both said we should of beat them hands down & they mugged us. We knew that, but does give you a boost.

Just thought I'd let you know as for me it's important the players are happy & responding. Think we'll do ok with Chris Ramsey.
                              Any yet here Clint Hill said something different
                              Hill has praised Chris Ramsey's impact since he replaced Harry Redknapp.

Speaking to the QPR Podcast, he said:
                              We’ve simplified our game since Chris has come in. He’s not tried to bamboozle us with any mad formations or tactics, or any style of play. He just wants us to go out there and give 100%. And to show the desire that the fans and the club deserve.

Just stripping it back and going back to basics with a 4-4-2 that most of us have played most of our careers and just going back to simple basic football.

It might not be pretty at times but it lets everybody know where they are, what to do and what position to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Nice one jim. Keep him i say. Its a win win situation. If he doesnt get us straight back up the moaners all get the pleasure of sla gging tony off forever more for not getting an experienced manager in.
                                So would we stick with Chris if Paul Clement is available ?
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X