Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Harry have gone before the season started???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A post from June, for what it's worth:

Originally posted by Geng View Post
    For what it's worth, and I think this is a fairly important point, I think the fact the moaners are *still moaning even after a dream end to the season* demonstrates a fair bit of intellectual consistency. If you spent February, March and April moaning about how awful we are only to start saying "at the end of the day he done the job he was asked to do" you need to have a think about how you form your opinions.

I have the same analysis of Harry's ability as a manager and the job he's done with us now as I did in the 85th minute vs Derby, as I did ten mins after that, as I did before the play-offs began, as I did after that awful Charlton game, as I did after we put five past Forest, and so on.

That's because I've based my view on Harry on a whole bunch of things that have played out over a long period of time - how we performed across 38 games, relative to squad strength; how HR dealt with the bad attitudes in the dressing room; how we looked tactically and in terms of effort and teamwork; the effectiveness of his substitutions; the players he brought in, the ones he let go; his media spiel, good and bad.

I'd reached the conclusion he wasn't doing a great job a long time ago.

Why would winning one match suddenly invalidate all of the above?
    If you thought Chris Ramsey was amazing after Sunderland and useless now, you equally need to have a think about how you form your opinions.

Comment

Lol, WATRB's has changed its tune.

Read page 5 onwards, there were very few people on here willing to see through his BS and propaganda last summer: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-him-now/page5

...rereading that I think my arguments stand up pretty well. Anyone still gonna trot out the 'he inherited a poor squad from Hughes' excuse?
      genuinely laughed out loud when I saw this!!... in typical Geng fashion with his 'I told you so's'!!!... hahaha quality!!!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Read page 5 onwards, there were very few people on here willing to see through his BS and propaganda last summer: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-him-now/page5

...rereading that I think my arguments stand up pretty well. Anyone still gonna trot out the 'he inherited a poor squad from Hughes' excuse?
        Geng...I never wanted HR at our club at all...but he was appointed......so you get on with it.

It's a wee bit sad to dig up old threads to dig out other posters.......you've just got to let it go man......

Comment

Although i'm not sure i agree with the "I told you so" post, I am pleased to see I made my feelings clear on HR on page 4

Comment

to the told you so gang, if you hate on any manager at a tiny club like ours, you are 99% going to be proved right sooner or later.
            Let me show you, and im going to bookmark this thread and bring it up when im right okay.

I farking hate paul clement, never ever wanted the useless twunt at the club, hes a coach and not a manager and that fat divvy tony only got him cos of his dad and to appease the fans screaming for blood. His tactics are shockingly bad and inexperience speaks volumes, and why does he persist in playing that lump of sh ite caulker, and mccarthy a sh ite keeper as well. Hate this glorified coach who thinks hes a manager cos tony gave him the job so much and want him out more than i didn't want him in.
            Clement out. Clement out. Clement out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              I farking hate paul clement, never ever wanted the useless twunt at the club, hes a coach and not a manager and that fat divvy tony only got him cos of his dad and to appease the fans screaming for blood. His tactics are shockingly bad and inexperience speaks volumes, and why does he persist in playing that lump of sh ite caulker, and mccarthy a sh ite keeper as well. Hate this glorified coach who thinks hes a manager cos tony gave him the job so much and want him out more than i didn't want him in.
              I disagree.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

to the told you so gang, if you hate on any manager at a tiny club like ours, you are 99% going to be proved right sooner or later.
                Let me show you, and im going to bookmark this thread and bring it up when im right okay.

If you're older than 15 fella you seriously need to look at yourself
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                  If you're older than 15 fella you seriously need to look at yourself
                  Whys that then grandad? Explain.

Comment

Whys that then grandad? Explain.
                    Because you're acting like a petulant teenager just because people dare to criticise the club
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Because you're acting like a petulant teenager just because people dare to criticise the club
                      Im so not, im just trying to point out that if you criticise any manager you will always be right, as they all get the sack in the end.
                      Its far too easy, and doesnt need any 'told you so's' , and thats all im pointing out.

Comment

Chris Ramsey....absolute tactical genius

Wonder how often I'll get to wheel out this praise in the future....

Comment

Im so not, ...
                          Case proved
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I was one of very few who said it at the time!

Harry looked devoid of ideas and disinterested throughout his time with us. Charlie Austins goals did a good job of covering up how poor we were last season and it took an absolute fluke of a result at Wembley to bring us up, despite having the biggest wage budget the Championship has ever and most likely ever will.

Should have said "thanks for your efforts" and sent him on his way with a decent handshake after Wembley!

Comment

It's hardly the first time I've been in a position to say I told you so here. If you swallowed the BS about Arry being a top top manager, about TF being the best chairman, about Adel being "not good enough" in the PL, about Barton being passionate and dedicated to QPR blah blah...maybe you should ask yourselves why you keep being taken for a ride, rather than aggressively jumping on those people who offer alternative opinions.

Comment

His position was untenable when he announced he would of retired if we hadn't of gone up it sent an awful message to the players and his heart was never really in it from the off

A terrible manager and one of the biggest charlatans to ever manager the club
                                That was my main reason for thinking he should have retired or been sacked.
                                His appetitie for managing QPR was clearly not there.

Comment

Working...
                                X