Faurlin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Agree with everything you've said Shans.... But he's always just 1 tackle (and not a heavy 1) away from being out for months...... I'd still like to see him involved with qpr. Maybe working with the youth? Maybe his love for the club could rub off on them?

That is a good idea, Nick. I do also agree with his tackles, but I like him so much that I am willing to give him just ONE More chance. ;)
    But, on the whole, I respect your take on the matter. I even suspect that the club agrees with you;)
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Think he's finished? 3 very bad cruciate knee ligament injuries over 2 years out in all and when he done his knee at Burton it looked very inocuous, so obviosly a very weak spot, time to call it a day sadly especially on the clubs behalf, its a shame the guy is a real talent but really dont think club can take another chance on a contract unless pay as you play?

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        He "deserves" nothing ,cant understand why you think we owe him a living ,because he seems like a nice chap .
        See Nasser´s post
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          See Nasser´s post
          Nasser`s post might make sense in Norwegian , but it don`t in English
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Nasser`s post might make sense in Norwegian , but it don`t in English
              Ok Maybe it was a riddle?;)
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Comment

eh ?
                  I'm saying there are plenty of other playing staff leaving who we are happy to see the back end of. Faurlin isn't on big wages, I'm sure he would love to stay and he would bring heart to the club. He is built into the foundations of what we have achieved and he shouldn't be considered disposable. Either as a player or a coach, he has to stay on at this club.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Want swp traore , and hoilett out a million times quicker than ale

Comment

He "deserves" nothing ,cant understand why you think we owe him a living ,because he seems like a nice chap .
                      He's got a QPR tattoo, where else can he go with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        He's got a QPR tattoo, where else can he go with that?
                        ive got 4 QPR tattoos ( and a cover up ) ,he can come and work on the trains with me !

Comment

ive got 4 QPR tattoos ( and a cover up ) ,he can come and work on the trains with me !
                          He'd be off half the year on sick pay

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            I'm saying there are plenty of other playing staff leaving who we are happy to see the back end of. Faurlin isn't on big wages, I'm sure he would love to stay and he would bring heart to the club. He is built into the foundations of what we have achieved and he shouldn't be considered disposable. Either as a player or a coach, he has to stay on at this club.
                            i know he appears to love the club , and i`m sure he`s a good sort to have about . But built into the foundations ? Not for me . Maybe because ive seen real legends play for us , like McDonald ,Ferdinand , Fenwick etc i just dont get the love in with him .
                            As ive said ,he was a decent player and seems to be a nice chap ,but we don`t owe him anything.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              He'd be off half the year on sick pay

Comment

i know he appears to love the club , and i`m sure he`s a good sort to have about . But built into the foundations ? Not for me . Maybe because ive seen real legends play for us , like McDonald ,Ferdinand , Fenwick etc i just dont get the love in with him .
                                As ive said ,he was a decent player and seems to be a nice chap ,but we don`t owe him anything.
                                Thing is that in that first prem season, he was being touted for a move to arsenal in January before the injury. Faurlin as far as I and many others can attest to has been a big player for us when available. Saying he only appears to love the club would be an injustice to his feelings about the club. Plenty of people have better director of football qualities than Les and yet we went with him because of his association with the club and I think that will be huge in the long run for the trust. Getting rid of Faurlin would have the opposite effect and wouldn't have any real benefit apart from maybe 20k off the wage bill and with SWP and many others off on high wages, what difference would that make to our accounts next year?

It isn't about owing him anything, I don't think that is the correct term. He is a very talented player with the right qualities to succeed at this club be it in a playing or coaching capacity. He works hard and brings the right attitude needed at this club right now.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X