Team for Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Caulker was fvcking awful again on Wednesday!! His given a way too many points this season.. Hull to name a game recently where he has.
    I have no idea what he was doing on Weds night when he decided to keep twisting and turning before losing it to Sanchez for him to run in on goal.. Absolute muppet.
    So who do you reckon then, Rio or Clint?
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Nope - Sandro going off was the turning point. Clint Hill did well in place of Ned and not enough people have given him the credit for that.

Having said that - Ned and Caulker should start every game where possible until we can offload Caulker for someone better.
      Sandro was playing well, hopefully can be kept fit.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        Sandro was playing well, hopefully can be kept fit.
        This. But suspct keeping him fit is a fool's errand. Can see Ned playing tmw. Hopefully it will be Anton and Clint at CB. The pairibg that kept us up three years ago. Boy how we've progressed.

Comment

So who do you reckon then, Rio or Clint?
          Rio.. No question.

Comment

Kane, Eriksen and Townsend will rip us apart if we donīt balance our team well enough.

Anyway, here I go:

Green
            Henry, Ferdinand, Caulker, Yun

Isla Sandro
            Vargas
            Phillips Austin Zarate

This is my set-up if Nedum and Furlong are injured.
            Last edited by Shania; 06-03-2015, 07:32 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Rio.. No question.
              fair play.. Personally I think Rio is shot. He has had his day, was shocking for us at the start of the season. Even his mate Harry stopped playing him. He wasn't even on the bench Wednesday.

I'm not saying Caulker is good, just saying I thought him and Nedum were coping and deserved another game together.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

fair play.. Personally I think Rio is shot. He has had his day, was shocking for us at the start of the season. Even his mate Harry stopped playing him. He wasn't even on the bench Wednesday.

I'm not saying Caulker is good, just saying I thought him and Nedum were coping and deserved another game together.
                Rio was awful earlier in the season, but he's been solid in his recent games.

He didn't play Wednesday due to illness.
                Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Working...
                X