No announcement yet.

Board Writes off 60m of QPR Debt - One for the Tony bashers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony's a man of principle so it won't happen.

Comment

• Because he said so

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        He was headless and all but he had talent and played with his heart on his sleeve. we could have done with that at times and he has matured over time as well at Sevilla.
        Not only that but he had a lot of team mates who couldn't be bothered to make any real effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          VBlock, Would you swap places with say Portsmouth or Luton Town right now? debt free and fan owned (in Portsmouths case) but in league 2.....so a clean slate for QPR but in League 2.

If the club would be debt free and free of this current lot then i dont care what league we play in. To be owned by people who have the club as the main priority ? Yes please and if they can sort out FFP so it creates a fair and level playing field then all the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            VBlock, Would you swap places with say Portsmouth or Luton Town right now? debt free and fan owned (in Portsmouths case) but in league 2.....so a clean slate for QPR but in League 2.
            New grounds , cheaper prices , proper football and we would be a big fish in a small pond , if you go to games what's not to like ?

End of the day as long as we still play in blue & white hoops and stay in W12 I couldn't give a stuff what division we're in
            We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              New grounds , cheaper prices , proper football and we would be a big fish in a small pond , if you go to games what's not to like ?

End of the day as long as we still play in blue & white hoops and stay in W12 I couldn't give a stuff what division we're in

This...100%. What does it matter? We are a small club and we always will be no matter what they try to change it. Small fanatical fanbase with a family feel that has been missing the last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                This...100%. What does it matter? We are a small club and we always will be no matter what they try to change it. Small fanatical fanbase with a family feel that has been missing the last few years.
                Exactly mate there would still be the hard core of 8-10k who would still go regardless

Some of the best years I have experienced supporting Rangers was in the 3rd division under Holloway as the club was united and the players cared just a shame it only lasted a couple of years until Paladini and his minions sucked the soul out of the club
                We Are The People.....

Comment

• Someone really should give Tone a heads up and tell him to stop wasting his dollar on us . All us fans really want is to play in blue and white hoops against $hit teams in $hit divisions.... fock the best division in the world and any type of ambition, just give me Sunday league players in blue and white hoops please!!!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Someone really should give Tone a heads up and tell him to stop wasting his dollar on us . All us fans really want is to play in blue and white hoops against $hit teams in $hit divisions.... fock the best division in the world and any type of ambition, just give me Sunday league players in blue and white hoops please!!!
                    Stop listening to the Sky ########
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Someone really should give Tone a heads up and tell him to stop wasting his dollar on us . All us fans really want is to play in blue and white hoops against $hit teams in $hit divisions.... fock the best division in the world and any type of ambition, just give me Sunday league players in blue and white hoops please!!!

See what the prem has done to you and its only been 3 seasons out of 4.? Blinded mate. The prem is all there is now? All the rest of the leagues are $hit and the teams that play in them are $hit? Sunday league players? deary me a little bit of money and some of our fans let it go to their head and all of a sudden we are too good for the Football League. Maybe this is how it started at the scum? Embarrassing

Comment

Been great fun losing every week hasn't it?

Comment

• Fvck me some of you lot need to get out of the past and into the present.

A two footed tackle is now a red card... football on TV is now in colour... and Loftus Road is now an all seater... Its called moving with the times. Can we all move with the times and stop being grumpy old men.

Whether you like it or not QPR are in the premier league, with millions and millions of pounds at stake and multi millionaire owners.. and we do need to move away from loftus road one day before the place fvcking crumbles down.

I find it very sad that some of you lot don't want QPR to be the best they can be.. to have good players and to be entertained. QPR is a hobby and a way of life so I and most on here want them to be the best they can be whilst I am on this earth
                          Last edited by West London is Rss; 03-03-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            See what the prem has done to you and its only been 3 seasons out of 4.? Blinded mate. The prem is all there is now? All the rest of the leagues are $hit and the teams that play in them are $hit? Sunday league players? deary me a little bit of money and some of our fans let it go to their head and all of a sudden we are too good for the Football League. Maybe this is how it started at the scum? Embarrassing
                            I wonder what percentage of fans and players in the championship/league1/league2 etc would rather swap places with a premiership team. not many is my guess....
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I wonder what percentage of fans and players in the championship/league1/league2 etc would rather swap places with a premiership team. not many is my guess....
                              For the fans that go give it a year and they would all be happy to get relegated again unless you're the top 4 or 5 then it's dull as fck being in the Premier League
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                Fvck me some of you lot need to get out of the past and into the present.

A two footed tackle is now a red card... football on TV is now in colour... and Loftus Road is now an all seater... Its called moving with the times. Can we all move with the times and stop being grumpy old men.

Whether you like it or not QPR are in the premier league, with millions and millions of pounds at stake and multi millionaire owners.. and we do need to move away from loftus road one day before the place fvcking crumbles down.

I find it very sad that some of you lot don't want QPR to be the best they can be.. to have good players and to be entertained. QPR is a hobby and a way of life so I and most on here want them to be the best they can be whilst I am on this earth
                                Very well said, otherwise what's the point in supporting something that's going backwards?

Comment

Working...
                                X