Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noticed young Redknapp has started getting the digs in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noticed young Redknapp has started getting the digs in.

Caulker has gone backwards during your old man coaching dude.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...has-taken-a-b/
    Kept the faith!

Got go to say he has been a real let down....Jnr Hoilett mk2

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Got go to say he has been a real let down....Jnr Hoilett mk2
      I think this kid need stability, he's not the quickest, bravest and lacks of positional awareness, he need to spend the next twelve months working on these things.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

His header in front of us yesterday could have been better glanced sideways, but where was the marking on Jelavic+2 other wide open Hull players ?

He's 23 and like Phillips needs consistent quality coaching - ie Ramsey - he'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
          His header in front of us yesterday could have been better glanced sideways, but where was the marking on Jelavic+2 other wide open Hull players ?

He's 23 and like Phillips needs consistent quality coaching - ie Ramsey - he'll be fine
          I agree.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Dunne would have prevented those two goals, slow and old though he is, and crocked now too

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              Dunne would have prevented those two goals, slow and old though he is, and crocked now too
              I make you right.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Gordon Bennett you cannot argue against young Redknapp Caulker has gone backwards Caulker is getting YOUR team religated

Comment

I don't have any confidence in Caulker - it's always a nervy feeling seeing him defend.

Comment

How has Caulker had 0 errors leading to goals for us? That header to Jelavic on Saturday is 1 at the least!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Gordon Bennett you cannot argue against young Redknapp Caulker has gone backwards Caulker is getting YOUR team religated
                      I wasn't arguing, he has gone backwards because of lack of coaching, which is down to his old man, I would have admired him more if he had said it two months ago!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        I wasn't arguing, he has gone backwards because of lack of coaching, which is down to his old man, I would have admired him more if he had said it two months ago!
                        Would you rather he lied he was giving a honest opinion , you say he's getting a dig in you also said HR was having a dig over Barton being hard work they are giving their opinions ! if that's having a dig then uncle Tony and co is providing the JCB , Harrys remit to get us up , there's a new contract on the table for Harry waiting to be signed , Harry is staying , 2 weeks later Harry is forced out , I don't disagree that harry should have gone but it should have been done with dignity 2=3 months earlier and without this we're going to do it the right way shlt if he or they wont tell what it means , what is their right way cos I'm farked if I can see any plan to it

Comment

I agree HR should of gone in December, if I am honest I think TF and the board where afraid of the backlash from the media if they had sacked HR. I also agree he was forced out, and I believe that is why the transfer restrictions where put in place, I think they thought he would walk once that was in place, but I believe HR thought they would cave in and let him splash the cash.

As for Barton, why didn't he go after him like he did Adel? Why wait until he was out of the club? If Barton was "hardwork" then out him and show the players who's boss!

As for a long term plan, I think TF has got lucky with Ramsey, and to a lesser degree LF, watch it all fall into place and TF claim it was all in the grand plan.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            I agree HR should of gone in December, if I am honest I think TF and the board where afraid of the backlash from the media if they had sacked HR. I also agree he was forced out, and I believe that is why the transfer restrictions where put in place, I think they thought he would walk once that was in place, but I believe HR thought they would cave in and let him splash the cash.

As for Barton, why didn't he go after him like he did Adel? Why wait until he was out of the club? If Barton was "hardwork" then out him and show the players who's boss!

As for a long term plan, I think TF has got lucky with Ramsey, and to a lesser degree LF, watch it all fall into place and TF claim it was all in the grand plan.
                            Agreed with that , the last 2 lines in particular but does doing it the right way mean if failing to beat the drop spending at least 4 years in lower league football , while building a strong academy and scouring the lower leagues for bargain young talent

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Agreed with that , the last 2 lines in particular but does doing it the right way mean if failing to beat the drop spending at least 4 years in lower league football , while building a strong academy and scouring the lower leagues for bargain young talent
                              Don't think it will take 4 yrs, the young kids are not as bad as we where led to believe, if we stay up we will be fine, if the worst happens, it depends on who goes, I think we should insist that, Fer, Caulker and a few others stay, Phillips, Yun, McCarthy, Robinson, Henry, maybe Ned. Then add the youngsters, Doughty, Furlong, Harriman, Elmer plus a few researched signings and we will be ok.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X