Samba Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba Diakite

I just noticed him training with the squad, can Ramsey do something with him for next season? If we could get him back to anything like his previous form, we would have a multi million player on our hands!
    Kept the faith!

If he can I'm taking him a barrel of water ............................

Comment

Loooooool, indeed.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

got to pay off the witch doctor to lift the curse first
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

There was talk a week or so back of Shawny going out on loan if so could he replace him in the 25 ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            There was talk a week or so back of Shawny going out on loan if so could he replace him in the 25 ?
            Nope.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Diakite looked like a world beater when he turned up at Loftus Rd, pace power strong and even notched against the gunners destroyed their midfield along with Gerrard against Liverpool the night we came back from 2 down sadly some members of his family were killed in the war in Mali and went down hill from then on, it would be great if we could turn him around, it would be like a new couple of million £ signing

Comment

F£ck I never knew that, enough said!!!!! All this mental health s&hit spread around!!!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

I thought he isn't on the 25 man squad.

Comment

Originally posted by alleyhoops View Post
                    I thought he isn't on the 25 man squad.
                    He isnt, and can't be changed.

Comment

He did look good but was a headless chicken, always looked like he on the verge of a red

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        F£ck I never knew that, enough said!!!!! All this mental health s&hit spread around!!!
                        Chronic, or even acute grief is classed as a serious mental health issue to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                          He did look good but was a headless chicken, always looked like he on the verge of a red
                          Did he get two reds? I remember watching him in one of those games where he got two bookings - after the first he was still jumping in on everything. Crying for him to be subbed off but he got sent off in the end...

Comment

Unfortunately I don't think this wild beast can be tamed :(

Comment

Madder than a box of frogs; dumber than a bag of spanners. Has no future at the Rs.

Comment

Working...
                              X