Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Interview Part 2: Our youngsters and the first team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
    Personally never seen josh Laurent play. Have all you experts on our youth team seen a lot of them then?
    I haven't seen any of them but I have seen the players in the first team. There not very good. So, I don't think there is any harm in giving the youth a chance.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      When phoney came in to the club, he said we need state of the art training complex to attract young talent.

Now he says, we dont need top top training ground, we only need a philosaphy. lol
      Exactly! It's this lack of a coherent, consistent message that makes it all seem so unprofessional.

Comment

Typical responses from Hitman and Vblock. The chairman brings in people to develop the youth system, he is in the process of building a new academy, and you both want to have a dig at him yet again?

You both seem against his plans. What's your solution? What would you do?
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Ooohhh so we do have some thought for the 'youth'

Thank God for that.

Comment

It says alot about our club that some fans are amazingly anti Positivity. This highlighted exactly what Les does for some people who questioned his role, this highlights exactly what we want as fans, a development of the youth of the club. This says that there are players who will be capable of first team football in the youth at the moment. More to the point, this highlights that things have actually improved under Tony, with the academy status. Yet people still don't think he is doing the best for the club or has an agenda or blah blah blah.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Is it me or is TF turning white ?? must be the worry

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                It says alot about our club that some fans are amazingly anti Positivity. This highlighted exactly what Les does for some people who questioned his role, this highlights exactly what we want as fans, a development of the youth of the club. This says that there are players who will be capable of first team football in the youth at the moment. More to the point, this highlights that things have actually improved under Tony, with the academy status. Yet people still don't think he is doing the best for the club or has an agenda or blah blah blah.
                You're right. It's just any excuse to have a dig at Tony, whether it's the academy, new stadium, squad investment, team selection, or results.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                X