Snoop's Midnight Munchies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In our transfer window of desperation.

As we have no funds available for signings, who could we shift for £££.

Mutch = £4million bid by Palace rejected apparently.

Hoillet = Rumoured that wanted by Toronto, they just got cash to spend from Defoe sale and Toilets brother plays for them, £3 million ?

Taarabt = Arabs interested in him who pay big bucks, Adel would own there League, £5 million.

Phillips?

Anyone else.

Comment

Hoillet's bother, Janeil has been signed up by FC Dallas in the MLS super draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
        Hoillet's bother, Janeil has been signed up by FC Dallas in the MLS super draft.
        I thought I read somewhere that Toilets brother played for Toronto, so just looked it up and last summer Junior Toilet was seen training at Toronto.

Comment

The NO Money available for Transfers.

Got a feeling that it's not that Tony is looking at the money situation, as if we go down we are so sc*ewed, but more that even though Harry has kept his job he isn't trusted with large amounts of money now to make signings.

To name 2 players, Caulker and Mutch which was £12million spent.
          Has Caulker really improved us at the back, or could Onouha/Hill have done the same job?

Comment

would you give Harry any more money? Think I would just allow him loans, even if we get shot of a few on permenant deals.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              I thought I read somewhere that Toilets brother played for Toronto, so just looked it up and last summer Junior Toilet was seen training at Toronto.
              There hasn't been any serious rumours of Junior coming to Toronto FC, I think the team are capped out now after the recent signings and unless Hoilett declares to play for Canada he would not be welcomed by many of the supporters!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Tbh he probably doesn't trust Harry with money, and who can blame him. Spent a fortune & hardly improved us.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Tbh he probably doesn't trust Harry with money, and who can blame him. Spent a fortune & hardly improved us.
                  It's exactly that.

Spent fortunes on players he's now trying to offload. Crazy.

Comment

think it's a mishmash of things:
                    • the board have backed manager after manager with bucketloads of cash and that hasn't worked (and very few of the players bought commanded any sort of fee when they left)
                    • recent signings have yet to fully perform
                    • it's not clear what the financial impact of the air asia accident is going to be
                    • there's almost definitely some fairly heavy negotiations going on behind the scenes with the football league about the size of any ffp fine (which would explain why neither side has said anything in public despite all the transfer embargoes being issued to various championship clubs about a month ago), probably undermines our negotiating position if we're splashing the cash here, there and everywhere at the same time.

Comment

Our next 6 games.

Everyone worried about where we are going to pick up points, but the teams all around us have dodgy games as well.
                      We are stuck with Redknapp now, but he and staff like Bonds, Jordan and Hoddle need a kick up the R's.
                      Some of our players need to get out and fight for the club, but there's a few staff that need to do the same as well.

We can survive if there is the Spirit and Belief within the club.

Comment

Delle Alli

Could spend the Mutch cash on trying to snap this lad up?
                        Definately gonna be a Star in the future.
                        We always lose our young talent, so chance to snap up a player that can be part of our future.

On his way to Newcastle, but Villa trying to hijack the deal at last minute.

The lad is quality!!!

Comment

Unfortunately not gonna happen. I wish!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                            Unfortunately not gonna happen. I wish!
                            He was raised in my village and have known his foster dad for over 20 years.
                            The lad is quality, and should the worst happen this season and we do get relegated would fit straight into the side and handle the step up straight away.

It won't happen as you have said as we will try and spend the Mutch cash on a quick fix to try and save us

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                              He was raised in my village and have known his foster dad for over 20 years.
                              The lad is quality, and should the worst happen this season and we do get relegated would fit straight into the side and handle the step up straight away.

It won't happen as you have said as we will try and spend the Mutch cash on a quick fix to try and save us
                              Sorry but don`t know him. Is he the guy spotted buying an R`s shirt a while back?

Comment

Yeah the kids mustard, seen him on FLS last season and this and he looks a real threat. If we did get him it would sensational, but doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X