Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Thanks Arthur, will pass this on.

With respect, this post is complete rubbish.

Have you actually attended any of these meetings to be able to make that statement with any authority? No, you have not.

I have attended every one of them over the last 2 years and can state categorically that they've had significant benefit. The minutes from all past meetings have been posted in our articles section and will continue to be.

I suggest you get your facts correct first before posting your usual negativity on what are important and productive meetings between the club and fan groups.
    And stan mate, i for one am so pleased that you do attend on our behalf. Excellent work.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      And stan mate, i for one am so pleased that you do attend on our behalf. Excellent work.
      Yes agreed though I have to say that I feel a little uncomfortable about having posters from other messageboards representing me especially one particular one where the negativity is far far worse then other site out there

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Yes agreed though I have to say that I feel a little uncomfortable about having posters from other messageboards representing me especially one particular one where the negativity is far far worse then other site out there
        Which takes some doing mate!

Comment

If possible, please bring my question forward aswell. Our training methods have been discussed very often on here.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            If possible, please bring my question forward aswell. Our training methods have been discussed very often on here.
            Shania, I will try. However please remember that the agenda points can only be QPR media and communications related issues, as highlighted in my opening post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Thanks mate, I try. Most appreciated.

Comment

Shania, I will try. However please remember that the agenda points can only be QPR media and communications related issues, as highlighted in my opening post.
                Why don't the club extended the free coaches to the LSA as a lot of fans don't want to travel on the official coaches

Can the away ticket page be updated more regularly so we know what tickets are left ( so then we will know if we have to rush to get tickets or not )
                We Are The People.....

Comment

My fault, sorry.;)
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                    Why don't the club extended the free coaches to the LSA as a lot of fans don't want to travel on the official coaches

Can the away ticket page be updated more regularly so we know what tickets are left ( so then we will know if we have to rush to get tickets or not )
                    Thanks mate, will add this to the list.

Comment

Also can the club update people on FFP and what is going on that as our accounts had to be submitted in December to the Football league
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                        Also can the club update people on FFP and what is going on that as our accounts had to be submitted in December to the Football league
                        Sure thing.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          Leave it to the LSA to attend on behalf of the fans
                          Isleworth, as far as I'm aware LSA and QPR1st already hold regular meetings with the club on all aspects of its running, and have done for some time. (Shania, perhaps approach them with your question?)

They aren't to be confused with these meetings of the fan sites which deal solely with media/comms issues.

Comment

Isleworth, as far as I'm aware LSA and QPR1st already hold regular meetings with the club on all aspects of its running, and have done for some time.

They aren't to be confused with these meetings of the fan sites which deal solely with media/comms issues.
                            The Lsa, as far as I'm aware meet with someone wheeled out who might as well be the tea boy.

Ok...clarification on specifically when the perform group contract ends so that we can get a decent website. Plus what will the bidding process be for a new supplier etc.

For three seasons we've been told they know its all dire but they're hands are tied. So, they have zero excuse not to have an all singing all dancing WORKING replacement ALREADY lined up.

Lack of betting booths in the ground.

Viagogo are legal touts. Why continue using them.

Why are touts allowed outside the ground. Why are illegal sellers of fake merchandise allowed outside the ground. (Half n half scarves etc)

why are stewards running up the touchlines like idiots. ? Genuine question.

Why do the media team only do things when there are positive questions. They are our employees as such, us being paying clients.

when will we get a paying shirt sponsor as no accounts show any income from Air Asia, our FFP situation would be less of a worry if they had just transfered some cash between the businesses to improve the commerical income box.

can selfie sticks be banned

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
                              The Lsa, as far as I'm aware meet with someone wheeled out who might as well be the tea boy.

Ok...clarification on specifically when the perform group contract ends so that we can get a decent website. Plus what will the bidding process be for a new supplier etc.

For three seasons we've been told they know its all dire but they're hands are tied. So, they have zero excuse not to have an all singing all dancing WORKING replacement ALREADY lined up.

Lack of betting booths in the ground.

Viagogo are legal touts. Why continue using them.

Why are touts allowed outside the ground. Why are illegal sellers of fake merchandise allowed outside the ground. (Half n half scarves etc)

why are stewards running up the touchlines like idiots. ? Genuine question.

Why do the media team only do things when there are positive questions. They are our employees as such, us being paying clients.

when will we get a paying shirt sponsor as no accounts show any income from Air Asia, our FFP situation would be less of a worry if they had just transfered some cash between the businesses to improve the commerical income box.

can selfie sticks be banned
                              How about 170 million for them to whack 'air asia' on our shirts?
                              Them farkers are robbing us blind.

Comment

significant benefit
                                How significant? How significant compared to the way the club is being run?

I'd say the current state of club was pretty significant. By attending meetings in the current context, you are endorsing the way the club is being run. I don't think you should do that. If that's OK with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X