Leyroy Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Don't really care if he's played for the Dutch national side mate, I watched him play for 90 minutes yesterday and barely make 1 pass to any of our own players. I really did think he was woeful.
    Better not mention Barton then, who's passing was atrocious. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Back to the question of this thread, I think he should be rested against Arsenal, because we do not want him to pick up another booking. If he gets booked against Palace, how many matches would he miss and would they include the FA Cup game.
      If he gets booked against Arsenal or Palace he gets a one match ban. If he gets past December 31st without another booking then he can get another 5 bookings before being banned, so the FA cup game is fine.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Better not mention Barton then, who's passing was atrocious. Again.
        So bad he was our top passer in the game:

http://barclays.statspack.co.uk/matc...ion/20-12-2014

And the ball he plonked on Charlie's nut for the hat trick was nothing short of disgraceful....
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

And the ball he plonked on Charlie's nut for the hat trick was nothing short of disgraceful....
          Interesting stats. It certainly felt like he gave the ball away A LOT, and not for the first time.

His corners have improved though!

Comment

Because he had more of the ball obviously. Not rocket science.

Did you even go to the game? He misplaced 6 passes in the first 15 minutes of the match.

And his great corner, which was great, he got a second go at as his first one was waist high and hit the first man.

Comment

Because he had more of the ball obviously. Not rocket science.

Did you even go to the game? He misplaced 6 passes in the first 15 minutes of the match.

And his great corner, which was great, he got a second go at as his first one was waist high and hit the first man.
              Yes, was there, but the team as a whole started badly. I though Joey did a good job overall and when I saw match choice on Saturday night it confirmed what I saw.

It's all about perceptions. If a player you're not keen on makes a mistake, it tends to stand out more than the good stuff.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Barton is my second favourite player behind Vargas.

Next

Comment

Yes, was there, but the team as a whole started badly. I though Joey did a good job overall and when I saw match choice on Saturday night it confirmed what I saw.

It's all about perceptions. If a player you're not keen on makes a mistake, it tends to stand out more than the good stuff.
                  That's very true!

I thought Barton, along with a whole midfield 3, had a pretty terrible first half. but I think Barton was also instrumental in our comeback in the 2nd half!
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 22-12-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Barton did well second half
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not at his best offensively. Certainly first half. But he was very, very good defensively all game. Fantastic tackle early on to prevent a cross at the expense of a corner. Shame WBA scored from the corner.....

Comment

Cant really complain about any of them, and henry was rock solid once again. Unsung hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Cant really complain about any of them, and henry was rock solid once again. Unsung hero.
                          If it wasn't for super Charlie he'd be an early contender for POTY. Been superb every game almost.

Comment

If it wasn't for super Charlie he'd be an early contender for POTY. Been superb every game almost.
                            That tackle early on. He nearly put the geezer through the stands but it was perfectly timed and perfectly fair.

Comment

Very good addition.

Groans from the usual numptys when he signed but those with a little bit of football nous know every team needs a player like this. Shaun Derry, Ian Holloway the very same.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                This will upset a few but he should be left out for his cant be a rsed attitude when were defending. Away from home hes not offered an awful lot lot leaving him out would make sense
                                I agree

Comment

Working...
                                X