No announcement yet.

Take a bow, Clint Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he changed the game yesterday, we had very little going forward and when he came on but after that we looked more threatening and linked up well down the left hand side especially in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      The thought of Sessegnon v Hill was frightening but he played fantastic.
      My jam roll was going like a whacker plate at the thought of it but fair cop he done a decent job on him. Have to admit I thought a red card was coming out for them kicks when matey was on the floor, from where I was sat it looked like GBH with intent .... Good old Clint
      Last edited by MattyRangers; 21-12-2014, 01:50 PM.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

love hill, was great to see him on the pitch again. chopping away at sessengnon and giving lip to irvine while taking a throw in.

love that man.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If Clint don't go on to be a top manager I'll eat me hat.... man's a legend in my view.

Comment

he was cream crackered and a fella shouted 'only 10 mins to go clint ' , way past his best but has always given his all , would love the club to give him a coaching role when he calls it a day

Comment

When did these kicks that a few have commented on take place I don't recall it at all

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                When did these kicks that a few have commented on take place I don't recall it at all
                Yea remember it clearly over by the paddock corner flag, loft end. He was getting right stuck in. As Matty said I though he's off here. Don't think the ref even spoke to him?

Comment

New Mark Dennis............only slightly more subtle!...

Comment

People who say he is past his best... to be honest when has he really been better for us? He has been so solid for the last 5 years with us and hasn't really changed since.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                    X